my SLOW project :)

magicoxon

yep i like the polish, see some of us english - chavs taking up residence in council houses and on the doll havent got a job because the only job they want is one where they have to do jack all and get paid a bomb, most of them hanging around on street corners and laughing their way through school never thin that all they are good for job wise is some hard graft or mcdonalds. the polish do the hard graft and as a result have got money in their pockets and food on the table :hmm:

• 4 months later...

hi all. my adventure with guns starts when i was i think 16 yeras old and dont rimember to much. when i move to uk never thot i will be able to enjoy myself walking round the fields and bang bang piegons or rabbits. About two years ago my wifes brother dicide to apply for 12g licence and start asking me to get one is well. i was fallowing him on the fields using his gune, watching haw to use shotgun, rifle. and last month manage to send of my licence for 12g and know im waitng.

but about 6 monthes befor on the field ben chating to mate (my wifes brother stu) and he said:

- magic if u buy land rover i will pick up for u for free.

didnt think much, log my self on ebay and bit on land rover series 3, and u know wat. i WON!!!

but didnt look where lol and end up in cornwall (ups)

but we manage to get trailer and 4x4 and of we went. 250 miles later on top of the highest point in redruth ther she is, tack in the coerner, hmm. what a **** off ****

There are sheds full of parts for it all over the country. Its all bolt together so don't get put off. I used to rebuild them for a living.

thanks guys. i love working on my landy, just have no garage and is slow progerss with your english weather lol. just wonder if will past mot? have done some welding on shasi (i think spels as spels) not to big but a few new plates. footwell, door pillar new, next is windscreen brackets and wing back on. then strait to mot. and big thanku you to strongski, my welder man. after that we see, have some idea but time will show were she will and up.

regards

All I can say is. I hope you brought it cheapas you'll be spending a fair whack keeping it running.

Biggest problem with all Landrovers is they aren't built by the Japanese or Koreans.

That is actually one of the best things about them. Made in Britain by British people, and over engineered with simple engineering rather than made to fall to bits. Never catch me buying a rice burner.

well to all the ppl that had a dig about the polish all i can say is majic has been beating at my shoot every day with out fail this season (more than i can say for some others!!) and got on very well on our beaters day its been a pleasure to have him with us and i hope to see the landy up and running asap so we can get back out lamping with it again :good:

• 4 weeks later...