FAC air

goodshot

good afternoon all

i have a problem(dont need a doctor)

JUst had my FAC through and was going to upgrade my falcon FN19 (looks new) to FAC as on my ticket,but rung falcon rifles and they dont upgrade anymore "sell that one and buy our new FAC rifle",i dont really want to sell this as it was a gift,do i have any other options to upgrade this, can any one help me

thanks

OTB

good afternoon all

i have a problem(dont need a doctor)

JUst had my FAC through and was going to upgrade my falcon FN19 (looks new) to FAC as on my ticket,but rung falcon rifles and they dont upgrade anymore "sell that one and buy our new FAC rifle",i dont really want to sell this as it was a gift,do i have any other options to upgrade this, can any one help me

thanks

OTB

In simple terms you need a different valve assembly (you can adapt the original) and a heavy duty hammer spring.

Falcon/a gunsmith should be able to supply the parts if you want!

Talk to

http://www.trobb.f9.co.uk/

if you have a problem or want advice, he can supply everything you need and do it for you if you want! :good:

thanks all for your good replys,dont want to sell it as its in perfect condition even though ive had it a few years. how hard is it doing it your self,ik ok with tools,is there anyone going to the minland game fair that could help me over a few beers,plus how do i go about transfering on to licence,just inform FLO and include a letter that i had the rifle originaly and have upgraded it my self,

thanks

Some areas disagree on if an FAC holder is allowed to upgrade his gun or if it must be done by RFD, best check with yours

That seems an odd one, not come across that before, and once you have the slot I can't see why the region should object to you doing the upgrade.

Interesting, yet another region trying to flex muscles they don't have I suspect! :good:

thanks all for your good replys,dont want to sell it as its in perfect condition even though ive had it a few years. how hard is it doing it your self,ik ok with tools,is there anyone going to the minland game fair that could help me over a few beers,plus how do i go about transfering on to licence,just inform FLO and include a letter that i had the rifle originaly and have upgraded it my self,

thanks

http://www.trobb.f9.co.uk/

Used to do a video, to show you exactly how to do it, probably a DVD or whatever now!

When you have done it enter the details on your FAC and write to your region informing them what you have done!