cz for bsa?

welsh warrior

been on the look for 17 hmr rifle today but came across a cz 452 american scope silencer brand new (he has no land to shoot on ) its 22 cal all for 200 quid ..so got a questions or 2... its got a plastic stock can i get a custom stock for it ? is it worth getting might be a silly question i know lol....

been on the look for 17 hmr rifle today but came across a cz 452 american scope silencer brand new (he has no land to shoot on ) its 22 cal all for 200 quid ..so got a questions or 2... its got a plastic stock can i get a custom stock for it ? is it worth getting might be a silly question i know lol....

Its a matter of personal preference and what you will be using the rifle for.....

You can shell out for custom stocks if thats what you want, but is it worth it if your rifle is going to have a tough life and be very well used?

only you can answer that one i'm afraid....

:good:

Its a matter of personal preference and what you will be using the rifle for.....

You can shell out for custom stocks if thats what you want, but is it worth it if your rifle is going to have a tough life and be very well used?

only you can answer that one i'm afraid....

:P

:good::good::yes:

...and a Custom stock could (will) cost you a lot more than the £200 for the whole gun!!

Im a little confused by this- youre looking for a 17 HMR and found a .22 :good::good::yes::P how does that work not even the same calibre

Les

Edited by Lez325

and i didnt know that the cz 452 american is not made any more they only make the left hand version and 17hmr version ..it says that the 455 is replacing the 452 american

The 453 brought trigger changes, and the 455 is a NEW model, life moves on, it is still very much a CZ and a natural development!

The 452 will VERY slowly move into history because they last so long, probably ending up with iconic status!! :good: