swaro habitch 3-12x56

Paddy Galore!

Hello again gents,

a friend of a friend is getting rid of his 223 rig, a tikka M595 synth, the above scope, and T8 mod. It's all seen better days and i've spent the day cleaning it up to put on the rack for him, was just wondering how much the scope would be worth? it's cleaned up ok, the usual crimp marks but clear as crystal. The rifle is another story, soaked the barrel in bore cleaner as it hasn't been done in a while, lots of burnt on crud and what looks like a few pits to boot, we'll see what it's like after the solvent has done its job, it's hard to tell with no bore scope.

Hello again gents,

a friend of a friend is getting rid of his 223 rig, a tikka M595 synth, the above scope, and T8 mod. It's all seen better days and i've spent the day cleaning it up to put on the rack for him, was just wondering how much the scope would be worth? it's cleaned up ok, the usual crimp marks but clear as crystal. The rifle is another story, soaked the barrel in bore cleaner as it hasn't been done in a while, lots of burnt on crud and what looks like a few pits to boot, we'll see what it's like after the solvent has done its job, it's hard to tell with no bore scope.

About a fiver :angry: :(

I'll give you that? including postage?

:good:

Edd

Let me know what you are asking for it as it could be what i need for the 308

Gram, I just sold a 2.5-10 x 42 Swaro Habicht for £550. It was in immaculate condition though.

Not exactly the same as your mates scope but it may give you a starting point.

Thanks for that browning. The fella wants around £500 for the whole rig, but until i clean up the barrel i can't tell if it's cream crackered or not :lol:

I’ll give you a tenner if you include the Warne rings. :angry: :( :good::lol:

G.M.

Not mine to sell at the moment chap, if the rifling of the barrel is ok then it'll be up for sale as a complete package soon enough. and N.B's right, they're not warne, they're millet.

did some googling on it but can't find the exact model so must be a few years old and discontinued, why do manufacturers do that? You spend an arm and a leg on a top end piece of kit and a few years down the road they stop making them.