BERETTA 682 Gold E 12g Muti choke 32" Barrells

bluboy

I am selling my Beretta 682 Gold E 12g Multi choke 32" Barrels, the gun is in excellent condition as its only had around 650 cartridges through it, it comes with a full set of 5 beretta optima chokes, spare trigger and lockable case.

any questions please ask.

I would like £1500 or very near offer, can do RFD to RFD at your cost but would prefer face to face as would like the new owner to have a shot with it or at least look at this lovely gun.

DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0972.jpg

DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN0971.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0968.jpg

DSCN0966.jpg

You lose if you buy new.

Exactly. Definitely won't be buying new. Just don't want to over-gun, if you know what I mean. Example, I could (if it fits well) get a second hand Lanber. But as I'm getting on with a Beretta that's where I'm leaning towards.

Now where did I stash that money for a rainy day....! :good:

Is that too much for a first gun?!

Have been shooting with a Miroku and a game Beretta whilst I work out what works best for me and am leaning towards a Beretta. Most recently a 686 or some variant.

But this looks very, very tasty!! :good:

Mate if you can afford this gun and it fits you well, then buy it. they are really fantastic guns, my first gun was a Silver pigeon and loved it. Im planing on buying a Gold E myself as rate them very highly but am moving house next year so cant justify the money until after the move..