My First Red........................

DangerousDave

:angry: On the shoot that me, Raja and Evil elvis shoot on, there has been a fox on a hill which is a cut wheat field, for the last three visits, it usually scedaddles when we arrive.

Yesterday i spotted it on the hill and got myself into position in the bushes and started to squeek, he came belting down the hill and straight at me, i took the shot at 8 yards!!!! 30g no6 straight iin the face, instant fold up and not a twitch......happy days!!!!!

144107.jpg

Edited by DangerousDave

:lol: can see why they call you dangerous dave. :lol: nothing like getting them in close.

:P On the shoot that me, Raja and Evil elvis shoot on, there has been a fox on a hill which is a cut wheat field, for the last three visits, it usually scedaddles when we arrive.

Yesterday i spotted it on the hill and got myself into position in the bushes and started to squeek, he came belting down the hill and straight at me, i took the shot at 8 yards!!!! 30g no6 straight iin the face, instant fold up and not a twitch......happy days!!!!!

144107.jpg

Heck, 8 yards? :good: Nice one mate!!!!

Was he waving a white flag?lol :lol::good::lol:

I always remembered what they said in the films.........wait to you can see the whites of their eyes!......lol & they got whiter when I stepped out on him......he was a clueless one!

& I did't think squeaking was going to be effective!........I BELIEVE!

I always remembered what they said in the films.........wait to you can see the whites of their eyes!......lol & they got whiter when I stepped out on him......he was a clueless one!

& I did't think squeaking was going to be effective!........I BELIEVE!

...........see the whites of their eyes?:lol:?:lol:? Letting him get that close if he had broken wind you would have been in real trouble mate!

May your squeeking be heard from Coast to Coast! :lol::lol::lol: