Hi from Italy

adrypasq

Hi everybody,

I'm italian and i know you sheeping in internet. I have a a lot of pleasure for the hunting pigeon. I hunt them in my little country in the middle of Italy. The italian hunting pigeon is a little bit different from yours, i hunt by mean of a platform 15 meters high over the tree with my pigeon trained. The enviroment is fantastic and it is impressive to look more than 100 wild pigeon came toword me. The only bad think is that this kind of hunting last only 1 month.

Bye Bye

Hi everybody,

I'm italian and i know you sheeping in internet. I have a a lot of pleasure for the hunting pigeon. I hunt them in my little country in the middle of Italy. The italian hunting pigeon is a little bit different from yours, i hunt by mean of a platform 15 meters high over the tree with my pigeon trained. The enviroment is fantastic and it is impressive to look more than 100 wild pigeon came toword me. The only bad think is that this kind of hunting last only 1 month.

Bye Bye

welcome on board! I hope you are shooting with one of Italy's finest BERETTA? :lol:

Hi everybody,

Bye Bye

Welcome :lol:

Ciao Adrypasq

Where are you in Italy?

Hi shippy I come from a little country in the middle of Italy at 150 Km from Rome......

I have a question for you. I'm learning the English language. Do you now where i can buy (on-line) the hunting journal? Or if is possible to see them with my PC.

I'm lookink in interenet but i don't find everythings.

Thank you very much Guy

Ciao,

Piattaforma deve essere divertente quando ventoso

Cheers

AndyCM

Of course but the platform is quite stable becouse it's engaged to the other tree by means of steel wires. The problem has been build it. When I will go back in my country (today i'm living in Franch Guyana for worker issue) i will post the photo. Naturally i will go back in Italy at 15 october in the middle of the pigeon pass ???