should he stay or should he go

cocker3

Trade the missus in and keep the dog :lol:

I often wonder how many dogs i would have if i had the space, Hopefuly building a kennel for a couple more soon. I think if you have the space, have the time and can afford the outrages vet costs then then why not, Sounds like its your hobby/lifestyle so go for it!

Tell your mrs you need it as by the time its ready for working one of the older dogs will probably be retired!

Asking a bunch of guys if having one more of something is too much......Have you seen how many guns some of these guys have.........

right i need your veiws on this my dogs just had a litter 5 weeks ago and i realy like one of the pups the wifes not to happy about another dog but hey thats not important (and never has been :lol::lol: ) . i have 6 dog already 4 cockers 2 labs but the labs are 11 and coming to the end of there working days this( year to be exact)i do a lot of picking up at local shoots and do need the extra nose but is 6 dog enough or should i keep him. i dont drink and my dogs are my hobby all my money goes on them first and foremost but 7 dogs sounds an awfull lot views please :lol::lol:

leave your keys on the side on the way out 'darling' :lol:

i have one here 10 weeks old he is an absolute double for your one black with a white snout and bib.he is the last of a litter of 7 and we have sold him to a lady who lives in trinidad so he has to stay here till he is 16 weeks old due to rabies injections etc,btw i have 4 dogs and one of them is a bitch we bred 3 years ago and she just kind of stayed. :hmm:

i have one here 10 weeks old he is an absolute double for your one black with a white snout and bib.he is the last of a litter of 7 and we have sold him to a lady who lives in trinidad so he has to stay here till he is 16 weeks old due to rabies injections etc,btw i have 4 dogs and one of them is a bitch we bred 3 years ago and she just kind of stayed. :hmm:
trinidad blooy hell bet she does,nt come to see him all that often :good::oops: