Sky HD Box

Spaniel

Last night the Sky HD Box decided to throw a wobbley and just turned it self off, took a few minutes to come back and then went off again, after about 20 Mins of this it was ok again.

Then this morning same again but again at present it seems to be fine :yes:

, i have checked settings and the auto sleep mode is set to off, but last week our phones were also playing up again all via sky

Anyone else seen this problem box is about 2 years old

Cheers

sky are blaming amstrad for a bad hd update. everyone with a hd box has been affected, i called up for a moan and they gave me some of my monthly rental back.

its a problem with the anytime and planner bit. they told me on the phone that anytime was a "free" service and they werent responsible if its not working.

sky are blaming amstrad for a bad hd update. everyone with a hd box has been affected, i called up for a moan and they gave me some of my monthly rental back.

its a problem with the anytime and planner bit. they told me on the phone that anytime was a "free" service and they werent responsible if its not working.

That explains it as last night it only started when i hit the Anytime button

Thanks for that info, if the problem continues i will call them myself tomorrow

mine started doing exactly the same yesterday . When i press anytime button it switches off . After about 2mins it says hd+ please wait then switches off again . Then every 30 mins it comes back on then off again . I just unplugged it as it was doing me head in . Its a new hd+ box about 3 months old .

Now its amazing how something like this springs up, i have exactly the same problem. It turns itself off on HD, with mssage saying no signal, now i thought it was the box itself, or the batteries were playing up on the remote, and had planned to ring sky and complain, but now it looks like ane external problem.