1st try of embedding a video.

deputy dog

It didn't embed the video mate so I have done it for you!

Thanks Frenchie. I just checked now an i clicked on it an it worked. So i honestly thought it had embedded. Just sent a few pms now for people i know to watch it. They all come back saying it worked for them. So i dont know why it didn't for you Frenchie boy. But cheers any way mate.

Edited by deputy dog

Sorry Mate, I wasn't saying that the link didn't work, quite the opposite, the link was working fine. All that I was saying was that the "Mods" prefer the videos from Youtube to be "Embedded" rather than just put on as a link. (The difference is that instead of the PW post just showing the link to Youtube it actually shows the video so that all you have to do is click on the start botton to watch the video rather than transfer to the Youtube site! When you compare the two posts you can see the difference.

I wasn't trying to find fault, if you thought i was I appologise, I wasonly trying to help!

Regards

FB

Sorry Mate, I wasn't saying that the link didn't work, quite the opposite, the link was working fine. All that I was saying was that the "Mods" prefer the videos from Youtube to be "Embedded" rather than just put on as a link. (The difference is that instead of the PW post just showing the link to Youtube it actually shows the video so that all you have to do is click on the start botton to watch the video rather than transfer to the Youtube site! When you compare the two posts you can see the difference.

I wasn't trying to find fault, if you thought i was I appologise, I wasonly trying to help!

Regards

FB

I take no offence Frenchie mate. I didn't know the mods only like the Links to embeded as you say. I don't know how to do that, an sorry to the mods if iv broken any rules. I honestly thought you could do it this way, as i myself have watched plenty of videos on this forum in the same mannor of link posting. Iv never seen any complaints from the mods about the videos posted like this. But i thank you for pointing out what was wrong with it. I'll try an work out how to do it for future videos i may post.

If any mods read this, please can any of you pm me if i have Honestly, mistakenly broken any house rules, about posting such links.

Atb

DD

Whats the white thing to the left of the target that moves/jumps as soon as the target is hit? Is it an animal?

Crackin shot!

Dont know Gary mate. Had mee a bit baffled when is seen it. What ever it was, it disappeared when that bullet hit home. Was a cracking shot theough fair play.

• 3 weeks later...