Summer Bisley meeting II

dunganick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay ive made a slight cock up in that i have a cheque for £25.20 from a G H & M A Gordon and dont know what member this is from.

Flash, recieved your money todayR G H & M A Gordon?

I will update the spread sheet as best i can, although untill i know who G H & M A Gordon is i cant do it completely.

• 4 weeks later...

According to Nick's spreadsheet, attendees are as follows:

dunganick

dunganicks dad

LB

Stuart P

Flash

Flash's dad

Flash's friend Andrew

Sussex lad

MartinCavie

Country Est

Axe

Sergent Bang

Blackthorn

Deadeye Ive

Wookie

Teal

Lamber

Lambers friend matt

Browning GTS

Apbuild

Edd

Snotty

Ferret Master

Digger

Rarms

AP Builds Friend (john)

Fullchoke

Margate Shooter

Baldrick

Ed

According to Nick's spreadsheet, attendees are as follows:

dunganick

dunganicks dad

LB

Stuart P

Flash

Flash's dad

Flash's friend Andrew

Sussex lad

Sussex lads' dad

MartinCavie

Country Est

Axe

Sergent Bang

Blackthorn

Deadeye Ive

Lamber

Lambers friend matt

Browning GTS

Apbuild

Snotty

Ferret Master

Rarms

AP Builds Friend (john)

Fullchoke

Margate Shooter

Baldrick

ED

HenryD

Miffy

Ed

I think thats everyone

enter at maingate, road goes around to the right (past the cpsa center i think), follow your nose, past the first left about 400yards down the road (by the speed bump and hut), about 200yards after the hut, the road then turns left after a speed bump and you pass a building with two white deer targets outside it (next to the range office and foultons), you should now be heading down a quite long straight road now, at the end of which on your left is Kenedys (gunshop), you go past kenedys the 1000yard range is now infront of you, the road runs just down the l/h side of it and goes left, once you go around this corner you should see a green infront of you with us lot on it.

(those directions are going on memory, and as anyone at the essex Clay meeting can testify, my directions are not all that great. But you have my mobile incase you get lost.

07812819777 incase you dont (or anyone else that wants it)

Nick I won't be there until later in the afternoon, have you got details of where to find everyone?

Axe,

If you are very lucky, they will open the gate to Short Siberia on Queens Drive (the road that comes off the A322) keep looking right as you drive along it, if you see the gate open just drive in there and park at the small car park at the end. The listen out for gunfire + p*** taking!

If not then go the main entrance as Nick says and follow the red line on this map.

'1' is the NRA office which has 2 Red Telephone boxes outside, turn down there and turn right when you can't go any further. then just stay on the bumpy road to the end.

LB.jpg

lunch i havent honestly given much thought to, the rifles must stop shooting for 1hr starting at 12.30 so we could stop at 12ish on the rifles and grab a bite to eat.

I will probably bring something to eat for lunch, but what you choose to do is completely up to you lot, as long as at 12.50ish we are all at the clay ground.

The directions for the clay ground are as follows (this is what bisley have sent me as if you were leaving the bisley camp)

"Leave the clubhouse and drive back out of the main entrance to the camp.

Turn Left onto Qeens Road

Drive past the Bisley village sign untill you see a gravel lay by with a flagpole on your left hand side, opposite a row of houses and a builders yard on a right hand bend.

You will see two tracks, one for short siberia, one for long siberia. Take the right hand track for long siberia.

Drive all the way down the track untill you come to a car park on hte left hand side through a gate."

Basically you use the old entrance to long and short siberia Rifle ranges and then follow the road that used to lead to long siberia. unfortuantly you cannot actually get a car from the short siberia car park (where we are in the morning) too the clay ground car park without driving right back out of the main entrance again.

I am sure we can organise some sort of convoy as i think i know where i am heading :good:

But if not then all meet at the clay ground car park (where the above directions lead to) at about 12.50

Also a reminder that you all owe me £22.80 for the other 60% of the clay shooting. If this could be in an envelope with both your PW name and real name, this would be a great help. (cash please)

Nick, it's probably easier for me (and anyone else turning up for the clays?) to give you a call when you are having scoff.

Edit: have just re-read your post. Assuming you mean the car park outside the Shooting Ground pavilion/next to Kennedys, I'll meet you there.

okay, that sounds like a plan

Saturday:

8.45 Rifle range Open, meet at Short siberia car park

(Practice with rifles, do what you want basically)

12.00 Those of us shooting clays will pack up and find somewhere to have lunch (non clay shooters welcome to use our lanes as long as long as they observe the non shooting hour (12.30 - 1.30)

12.50 Meet at Clay ground car park (just off Queens rd, Old Long siberia entrance)

13.00 Clay shooting starts

15.00 Clay shooting finishes, we return to short siberia car park to continue rifle shooting.

(competitions with rifles)

17.30 Rifle shooting stops, we pack up, tidy up and make our way to the camp site (convoy)

Nick, it's probably easier for me (and anyone else turning up for the clays?) to give you a call when you are having scoff.

Edit: have just re-read your post. Assuming you mean the car park outside the Shooting Ground pavilion/next to Kennedys, I'll meet you there.

No mate thats the car park for the skeet, we are using the Long siberia Sporting layout, which is off the camp (sort of)

Its a bit further up the road which the main entrance is on.