Can You Believe This

caballero

I'm looking at getting a second dog or puppy and enquired about one of these dogs a Golden Retriever from the internet but a local village.

What do you think.

Hello,

Thanks so much for the mail and your interest regarding the puppies .

i have 1 male and 1 female puppy available and ready now to go to their new homes ,the other puppy was adopted yesterday by a christian family.

there are 16 weeks old, they have good temperament with kids and other pets like cats , monkeys , birds and dogs,

love to play around with toys(soccer and teddy bears) and kids,

they are health guaranteed and Kc registered,

they are up to date on all their shots and inoculations and

they will be coming along side with

their health papers and vet records Kc Registration papers, some foods for the start , toys like soccer and teddy bear,

feeding bowl , blanket , bed , collars and leads.

In the First place, i wish to let you know that we are given these puppies out for free adoption because my daughter just died.

She was the one taking care of the puppies in ISLE OF MAN.

Since she is now late , i can't keep the puppies here in such condition because each time we see the puppies ,

i keep thinking of her .So i want to give them out to a lovely and caring home where they can be treated as such and keep us up dated on monthly progress and pictures of the puppies.

These puppies will be coming from ISLE OF MAN via a courier service.

this is the only means you can have the puppies as i am occupied at work and also preparing for my daughter burial this month.

i will help you register the puppies at the delivery agency.

the delivery charge you will pay the delivery agency for one puppy to be delivered is £120 and £240 for both.

If still interested, email me back with your full delivery details as below for delivery arrangement.

Your Full Names...........................

Home Address..............................

Street Address.............................

Post Code.................................

Mobile Phone Number.......................

Land Line Number...........................

Will you prefer the male or the female puppy? or both

As soon as you email me with your full delivery details , i would get either of the puppies arrange for the delivery and drop the puppy at the delivery agency.the delivery agency will contact you on how you will make the payment to them.Again, one puppy including the delivery is £120 and Both will cost you £240 and you will pay the money to the delivery agency when they will contact you.

NB:you are making the payment to the delivery agency before delivery for issuing of puppy air ticket and proper tracking.

Best Regards

Email me back

Thanks

Phil

a scam I would think,the clues are in the bad grammar and spelling, the main clue is calling football soccer! If I can't drive somewhere and knock people out if there's a problem,then I don't buy.....or sell to for that matter.

This is becoming a popular scam and if u google puppy scam you will see lots of evidence of similar scams. It normally goes along the lines of, you pay for the courier and the day of delivery they ring you up to say something has gone wrong with the payment and they need another £150 straight away to pay the courier. They then ring you back pretending to be the courier and say the puppy crate is not acceptable and you must rent one from them for a fee and pay a deposit of £500.

And the puppy never arrives. Most of the payments they ask to be sent via western union etc.