12g Cartridges

fidel

Hi everyone.Can any suggest a 12g cartridge that is light on the shoulder (hardly any recoil) but will still bust a clay.I want to get some for my wife before we go out next.The gun I use is a Beretta Silver Pigeon 1. Any advice will be much appreciated. :hmm:

Pete.

you can buy some 21g loads of you want light recoil, otherwise treat her to a semi auto for xmas, ideal girly gift and much better then diamonds etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your advice,Buying her a semi may sound like a good idea to me as I could also use it.But I think on Christmas day if she opened a box with a semi auto in it,I dont think she would be all that pleased.But I suppose I could buy her a couple of boxes of 21g cartridges instead,and say these are just for YOU. :hmm:

Pete.

21gm are very light on the shoulder and will break any clay seen at most Clay Grounds.

You could also consider 24gms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your reply.I will get her a couple of boxes of 21g and 24g and see how she gets on with them.She is quite small,so I will have to see which ones suit her best. :hmm:

Pete.

:hmm:

Fantastic cartridge. Light on the shoulder and the wallet but still break the clays really well :hmm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.From all your replies I think Hull Comp x 21g will be the ones I will get.I have to go back to the gun shop in about a week to pick up my HW45 I ordered,so will pick up the cartridges then.

Thanks again.

Pete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.From all your replies I think Hull Comp x 21g will be the ones I will get.I have to go back to the gun shop in about a week to pick up my HW45 I ordered,so will pick up the cartridges then.

Thanks again.

Pete.

An HW45 wont fire them.....sorry.......

An HW45 wont fire them.....sorry.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw thanks for that,and there was me going to try and fit them in my HW45 somehow. :good:

Pete.