Wiltshire meet up!

liamp79

Anyone fancy having a meet up in the Chippenham, Wiltshire area?

Was thinking it could be a social meet at a pub to start with. With the view of maybe organising a day out on the clays for another day!

Would be good to put some names to faces and talk all things Shooting.

Was thinking about Saturday 27th November, before the christmas party rush. I know a nice pub that does some good beers and food.

Open to any ideas for different dates or places!

Regards

Liam.

Sounds like a plan is forming guys!

Dave, where were you thinking about having the clays???

Think my mate has got a trap somewhere!

And would the Sunday suit more people then???, we could still have a quick pint (Or a coke) afterwards!

Edited by liamp79

Shall we go for sunday 28th November then guys. Clays and then maybe onto a pub for some dinner. Dave(rocksaplenty) Has told me that the Weatherspoons does a good enough sunday dinner!

I've asked a mate if he's still got his trap. Hes going to have a look in the shed(can't remember if he lent it out) If anyone else can get one let me know. Once we're definate on numbers, i don't mind getting the clays. Then we can sort out cash there.

Can you post names and if you're bringing anyone else, so we'll know numbers.

Cheers

Liam :good:

Hi again guys,

Ollie (Ferret Master) has said about going to Bidestone clay club (actually in corsham) for the clays. He thinks its £10 for 50 clays.

What does everyone think about that??? They shoot 10-1230 on sunday mornings. Think it would be better organised than me in a field with a box of clays and a trap! :lol:

Any views on that???

Cheers

Liam

Hi again guys,

Ollie (Ferret Master) has said about going to Bidestone clay club (actually in corsham) for the clays. He thinks its £10 for 50 clays.

What does everyone think about that??? They shoot 10-1230 on sunday mornings. Think it would be better organised than me in a field with a box of clays and a trap! :lol:

Any views on that???

Cheers

Liam

Hi Liam

I'm happy with either DIY or a clay ground, though the latter might be a bit less hassle (no humping traps and clays about).

Hi again guys,

Any views on that???

Cheers

Liam

Agree :good:

OTH

Hi chaps,

It's at Pickwick Lodge Farm down Guyers Lane in Corsham. Once you turn onto the lane you follow the road until you pass over a cattle grid, you then go through some double gates immediately on the left into the farm yard. You can park here and you will see us meeting by a storage container.

Altertatively I could meet people in Chippenham Sainsbury's car park at 9:30am?

Cheers,

Ollie