My record bag 7 years ago 561

Ok i will speak my mind there is no way there are 500 plus birds in that landy :no: You thinking of selling some pigeon days :hmm:

Why I got no reason to bull but if you dont want to belive me roll on magman and happy days to you .

Its a shame you feel this way but it shows what world we live in .

Cheers OTH

Gents

I have had the pleasure of shooting with OTH, and am happy to advise that not only is he an excellent shot, he is also a gentleman.

If he says that he shot 500 + I for one have absolutly no reason to doubt him, and regret that some PW members have sought to question the integrity of this valued PW member.

webber

Why I got no reason to bull but if you dont want to belive me roll on magman and happy days to you .

Its a shame you feel this way but it shows what world we live in .

Cheers OTH

Having seen 500 plus in a landy long and short wheel base i found it hard to believe , not being funny but would say 250 max :lol: still a good bag though :good:

Gents

I have had the pleasure of shooting with OTH, and am happy to advise that not only is he an excellent shot, he is also a gentleman.

If he says that he shot 500 + I for one have absolutly no reason to doubt him, and regret that some PW members have sought to question the integrity of this valued PW member.

webber

Try looking at the pic's supplied then, they speak for them self ?

Is he valued because he gave you free shooting :lol:

NO free shooting, and NO reason to doubt the mans word.

Has OTH indicated that the picture is of the complete bag?

webber

Webber thanks for tthe polite well mannered defence of myself.

He clearly has a problem with the posting and really if he feels that way he should just refrain from posting negtive comments as that is not what I went to all the effort of scanning it from a old picture etc I done it for others to enjoy not knock.

His attitude reads the world over ,but his and others attitudes will not dampen my passion to share my hobby and pleasure with others.

Kind regards OTH

what is there to enjoy about a fuzzy **** picture of 200 pigeons at most piled into the back of a landrover? i fail to see the enjoyment in that to be honest. and magman has a point, i thought the same as soon as i saw that pic, 550 pigeons would fill that thing to the brim! i often think your just a little bit deluded oth. suppose you will trawl the internet of pics of the most pigeons ever shot in a day and put that up claiming it as your so everyone will kiss your *** as the greatest pigeon shot there ever has been!

what is there to enjoy about a fuzzy **** picture of 200 pigeons at most piled into the back of a landrover? i fail to see the enjoyment in that to be honest. and magman has a point, i thought the same as soon as i saw that pic, 550 pigeons would fill that thing to the brim! i often think your just a little bit deluded oth. suppose you will trawl the internet of pics of the most pigeons ever shot in a day and put that up claiming it as your so everyone will kiss your *** as the greatest pigeon shot there ever has been!

And your the bloke who PM me to ask me to take you ferretting :hmm:

Kind regards OTH

You seem to know a lot about OTH after just 36 posts and 9 days membership. I can't help but feel we have heard from you before and that you have a little bit of an agenda against OTH. Why not just believe what he says the man seems to know what he's talking about and he has little to gain from any lies put up on a forum.Even if he does start to do pigeon guiding a bag from years ago is hardly good advertising would he not have been better off putting up some of the more recent bags he has had if this was his intention.

I'm starting to get a little bored of the lynch them mentality, when there is little or no evidence of any wrong doing or lies.If you think that somebody has boosted a bag a little (not that I believe OTH has any need to do this) just have a smile to yourself and think more fool them rather than trying to turn everything into a 15 page argument that in the end breaks down into school yard *** for tat

All the best Nick

Can't ****** like this just be banned only been a member a few weeks and it's obviously a trouble maker it's people like this that stop others posting and is to the detriment of the forum

a good post OTH i for one enjoy reading your write up's