Channel 902

ME

Mrs ME and I were sitting watching TV with sons (9 and 6) tonight.

My eldest boy decides to drop the youngest in it. By all accounts the youngest has been watching channel 902 on Sky in their playroom and it's "a channel with ladies" :lol: (his words not mine!)

Obviously, being the concerned father I have had to investigate channel 902 - the "Tease Me Channel" for much of the evening.

My question is how do I cut off of the lads interest without cutting everyones viewing pleasure ;):lol:

Mrs ME and I were sitting watching TV with sons (9 and 6) tonight.

My eldest boy decides to drop the youngest in it. By all accounts the youngest has been watching channel 902 on Sky in their playroom and it's "a channel with ladies" :lol: (his words not mine!)

Obviously, being the concerned father I have had to investigate channel 902 - the "Tease Me Channel" for much of the evening.

My question is how do I cut off of the lads interest without cutting everyones viewing pleasure ;):lol:

They use bromide in HM Prisons :lol::lol:

Good on the lad - it's only natural at his age (the 9 yr old I assume we're talking about here, not the 6) to have an interest in the fairer sex. Hoepfully you'll encourage him to talk about what's going on for him - wouldn't want to force it underground to the detriment of him/your relationship. I bet after a couple of soft core vieings he'd soon revert to the usual footy/cartoons etc that 9 yr olds prefer anyway.

Mind you, it's easy for me to comment, i've got all this to come(no pun intended).