Benelli SBE 2

tikka.223

Did you "break in" yours,a few people have to me to shoot heavy loads for the first couple of hundred cartridge.

The first cartridges thru were 28gm 7.5s at clays, then 32gm No 6 lead at pigeon,then 32gm No4 steel at wildfowl with a few 3" magnum No2s when the geese appeared. It cycled whatever I put in from the start :good::good:

couple of hundred seems abit excesive,Iv'e just bought a new Beretta A400 explor and on the case Beretta are now putting a sticker on advising you to cycle it with 32g carts.It's to get the action moving and cycling properly.I only used 50 carts and went on to 28g without any trouble.Hope this helps

are you liking the A400 OD777?

are you liking the A400 OD777?

yes,so far Iv'e only really done a couple of rounds DTL the day I picked it up.1/2 choke and 32g No6 just to break it in and to be honest it was great,it smoked em.I shot a 60 bird sporting,but didn't do that well with it,I'm a lefty and also found that I needed to raise the comb too.Iv'e used the shim kit to do the adjustment ,so I'll be at the pattern plate this week to sort it out,but yes a fantastic gun.I even got the 10 year gaurentee,6 months sporting shooter and 1 years 3rd party liability ins.Well done GMK.

john