The new site on a mobile

Blunderbuss

I'm generally a fan of the new forum layout and software. Couple of probs though when (as now) I log on from my HTC (android) phone. Firstly you don't get notification when you get a PM. Also you can't see the extra description under the thread title, or who the OP was. Minor irrirations in life's rich tapestry! But can owt be done to fix them?

I have found the new site doesn't work that well on my iphone. Mainly as it says a topic has a number of replies yet when i open the topic i can only see the original post and sometimes one reply. It's definitely not working correctly as i have sat with the forum on my phone and pc to cross reference.

Not sure if its something i am doing wrong... Any other iphone users experienced this problem?

I have found the new site doesn't work that well on my iphone. Mainly as it says a topic has a number of replies yet when i open the topic i can only see the original post and sometimes one reply. It's definitely not working correctly as i have sat with the forum on my phone and pc to cross reference.

Not sure if its something i am doing wrong... Any other iphone users experienced this problem?

I can't say I get any problems at all on my phone I use it all the time at work.