Lost in post ! ! !

deejay

:shoot: Hello Darren,how about this then!.ordered a beretta optima choke from Doveridge [Matt-top man] about two weeks ago,--not delivered yet,he is foaming.Bought a spare beretta AL391 barrel from a chap in Derby-sent yesterday--arrived today! Both items sent by special delivery!To me this does'nt make sense even if you use a parcel tracking system and paying top money for the pleasure.I know Matt at Doveridge will see that i get what i ordered as he's that sort of bloke,never let me down unlike our PO.???--Dave :shoot:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shoot: Hello Darren,how about this then!.ordered a beretta optima choke from Doveridge [Matt-top man] about two weeks ago,--not delivered yet,he is foaming.Bought a spare beretta AL391 barrel from a chap in Derby-sent yesterday--arrived today! Both items sent by special delivery!To me this does'nt make sense even if you use a parcel tracking system and paying top money for the pleasure.I know Matt at Doveridge will see that i get what i ordered as he's that sort of bloke,never let me down unlike our PO.???--Dave :shoot:

Dave I cant get my head around it mate if its still stuck in the system then I have faith that it will be delivered at some point .If its been stolen then I hope whoever has it gets there karma at some point in time .Mate this was jacks gun and we had to save the extra so we could put towards it for his xmas box which was supposed to be the s410 we havent told him yet and are still hoping that it turns up.

I have though recieved some really encouraging comments from the decent guys on here that restored my faith in the forum ,however it did take a few posts to ween the usual ones out .

Regards Darren

:shoot: Hello Darren,i know its Jacks gun mate and i hope the towrag who has it has the worst luck in all the world and as i keep saying to you with all the **** that has been our way over the past 3 years!-What go's around comes around!!!!.Has the buyer not had any luck at the PO??.Seems we have all have to go out and give the pigeons some hard stick very shortly as the snow has gone for the moment.Will catch up with you all soon-- Dave :shoot:

:shoot: Hello Darren,i know its Jacks gun mate and i hope the towrag who has it has the worst luck in all the world and as i keep saying to you with all the **** that has been our way over the past 3 years!-What go's around comes around!!!!.Has the buyer not had any luck at the PO??.Seems we have all have to go out and give the pigeons some hard stick very shortly as the snow has gone for the moment.Will catch up with you all soon-- Dave :shoot:

Yeah sounds like a good idea .........take it out on the pigeons .

Darren

:shoot: Hello Darren,speaking to the postie this morning after he delivered my choke[posted 02/12] he tells me that the PO Has hundreds of wagon trailers standing full of parcels and other stuff all over the country.They were expecting a 35% rise in parcels etc to be posted in December--that 35% has rose to 150% and they are struggling to deliver all of it before xmas,so anybody thats ordered stuff online or posted something may not get it before christmas.---Dave :shoot:

Ok .............here is the update .

I have the police contact the buyer and I am now almost certain that ,My gun is probably sitting under a xmas tree along with lots of other lost mail items and will have to cut my loses I suppose and learn from my mistakes .

Thanks to all who have given me there possitive comments and I wish you lot a very very merry xmas and a happy new 2011 and may it bring what you wish for.

And my apologies to the guy who knows why .....

Regards Darren

:/ Sorry to hear it Darren, that is one hell of a tough way to learn a lesson.

Hope you have a great xmas to make up for it :good:

Thanks Zapp .I appreciate that and I try not to let material things like that worry me too much ,as I still have my health.

I see so many people on here with much larger problems than my little lost gun.

My thoughts and best wishes go out to all who have lost there loved ones and close friends at this time of year .

And I want to wish good health and a happy 2011 to all.