off roading

bobby dazzler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey a real AC/DC Jimny owners club - how about meeting up with BD on Cleeve hill for some 'dogging'.

Ok - It's nearly my bed time, so the only way we are going to solve this it to prove this once and for all, is it the man or the motor. time for the Xmas duel - how about meeting up on Cleeve hill for the 'L200 - v - Jimny' christmas sledging competition????? it's ok for the Jimny members to wear their bob the builder helmets

Already done mate :yes: my Jimny wee'd all over the works Navara and L200 :yes:

Edited by chrispti

Some of us dont need a big jucy 4X4 to look big and ''ard'' :lol:

My shooting motor goes everywhere I need it too :yes: even past Nissan Navara's and an L200's which couldn't get up a steep icy/snowy road :lol:

Fitted with 215 75 15 BFG AT's :good:

(2nd picture was Last year in the snow, never got stuck once :good:)

Why paint the 2 sides different colours :hmm:

if it was aimed at me witch it probaly was yea you have realy have offended i dont think i will be able to sleep to nite :lol:

What if I post you my old 'Cindy' but remember she is an 02 reg model so a bit wrinkley for your sensitive dreams. Be careful not to over inflate her as 'it' pops out and she changes sex :blush:

Have a good day on the Cleeve Daz - I'm going to put some 'man' wheels on my L200 and take my son over to the estate to have a go on my Quad, plus testing it out with snowchains on the back - will let you know how it goes.

Must make today national bunking off in the snow day - used to go into the Welsh hills snow walkinig. with the wifes map reading we ended up in Llanddufech-arewe :lol:

Oh dear. It appears I've offended the Cozy Coupe club? Sorry chaps, I shouldn't have taken the micky! I'm sure they're brilliant vehicles. :lol:

Hey you are in the same area, I could being my wifes Jimny down so you can have a go in it, great ride and you can get in touch with your feminine side :good:

Merry christmas m8

What if I post you my old 'Cindy' but remember she is an 02 reg model so a bit wrinkley for your sensitive dreams. Be careful not to over inflate her as 'it' pops out and she changes sex :blush:

Have a good day on the Cleeve Daz - I'm going to put some 'man' wheels on my L200 and take my son over to the estate to have a go on my Quad, plus testing it out with snowchains on the back - will let you know how it goes.

Must make today national bunking off in the snow day - used to go into the Welsh hills snow walkinig. with the wifes map reading we ended up in Llanddufech-arewe :lol:

[/quote yea have a good day its lucky you are taking the quad as well as the L200 at least you will have the quad there to pull you out owe yea dont forget the tow rope :lol::good:

There seems to be a few Jimny fans on here! This weather is just right for having fun - Heres a video I shot on Sunday going up to have a walk about on one of my permissions. I had to take advantage and give my Fronty a bit of stick here as the wife will not let me with her in the motor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TOzRFUjYb4

:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Goes with my outfit mate :lol:

You don't run a Jimny by any chance?

Where's Daz tonight? He hasn't gone to bed early after some naughty boy through a snowball at him?

snow was a bit softer here for sledging today. Fitted my 'man' wheels but it looks as if it was a waste of time- no more snow tonight.

Went over for a spin on the quad in the snow with my son, dogs jumped on the back and off they went, while I sorted out a turkey for xmas dinner. That's my xmas shopping done. Just charging up the Jimny for the wife to go for here bit towards xmas, while I man it out with the L200 getting some bits of Holly.

Edited by Conygree

Wana go out for a real shoot but it's a walk/drive around a farm at the mo. Went out this morning while my wife went shopping in the Jimny, worked brill with so many roads being tracks at best. When we brought her Jimny It seamed a bit of a fun car with no need for 4-wd with such mild winters we only had a few frosts at worst, but now it's really proving it's worth

and now she can drive where she like and park up in small spaces.

Saw loadsa fox/deer tracks and found some more bunny places, so hopefully I can get in some night shooting with my new scope and NVS attachment - at present I have only shot a few bunnies.

With the cost of the 'night wear' it would have been cheaper to have had x3 bunnies delivered from Harrods.

Have a good Christmas Daz - maybe meet up for the sledging over xmas.

Oh new collins; 'english - teen lingo' from my 19yr old son - Fanta = fizzy bitch p1$$.

yea mate i am there driver for the day whoops i better put the back seat back in the jimny :lol: done a bit more off roading to nite went lamping but f..k all about a part from s..t loads of deer :good:

She looks a 'flexiable lass' so you should be able to get her into the back to your Jimny

she would have to be really really flexiable you better take the L200 at least she could lay flat on her back :lol:

Ok M8 are you sure? you could take to the reception Via Cleeve cloud - you know the good spots I assume, and test how 'flexiable' she is - as the back of my L200 full of jerry cans and dead things.

:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Goes with my outfit mate :lol:

Just noticed that your'lunch box' is on the wrong side. :blush:

Had some real fun dressing up in the past at hospital 'vicar & tarts' events. Bit cautious about putting down what happened - could trash my 'manly'L200 street cred :o

Ok just the basics, dressed as a tart I was attacked by a gaggle of nurses, with the DJ putting the stripper music on. left in the 'pink' mate :oops: