Park Lodge Nr Goole

Daveo26

:hmm: It was cold, a little bit damp and more than half didnt wear the hats............but i enjoyed it and it was nice to meet some fellow pigeon watcheons.

I dont know why but its not giving me the option to insert an image so i cant post some pics up....... :hmm:

Edited by Daveo26

yeah was a good moring out. Like I said - I'd miss most of the stands, but was a good laugh none the less, cold and all. Good to meet some like minded people and defo got to do it again!!

Compact sporting was excellent

Edited by 4eyes

:hmm: It was cold, a little bit damp and more than half didnt wear the hats............but i enjoyed it and it was nice to meet some fellow pigeon watcheons.

I dont know why but its not giving me the option to insert an image so i cant post some pics up....... :hmm:

i wore mine :D one or two good shooters amongst us (not me )very enjoyable shoot cheers to you all :good::santa::santa::santa::santa: the hats for them who forgot :rolleyes: ,remind me when is spring

I decided to give this relativly local to me pigeonwatch meet a visit and expected (lads being lads) them all to be troughing for the first hour. :blush: So when I got there an hour late to find them 1/3 of the way round I had to get my skates on to catch them up. Enjoyed the company even if it was a bit parky. The targets were good and the compact layout was lots of fun. Good to meet you lads and thanks for making Auntie feel welcome :good: .I'll definatly make the next one if able. from Auntie. :yes:

yeah was a good moring out. Like I said - I'd miss most of the stands, but was a good laugh none the less, cold and all. Good to meet some like minded people and defo got to do it again!!

Compact sporting was excellent

Shame I had to dip out at lunch and miss the compact, but had a very enjoyable morning :yes: and was good to put some faces to names.

Did learn a valuable lesson today - if you don't shoot a couple of boxes of carts at least every other week your shooting don't half go down the toilet :blush: . Jeez was I a long way out of practice on clays, even with a tight choked SBS!! Still, at least I was a bottom benchmark for everyone else :oops: .

Suffice to say I'm definitely going to set aside some time for more regular practice so being EXTREMELY local, if anyone is heading up there and fancies a bit of company, then drop me a pm.

Thanks lads (and Auntie) for a cracking outing.

Paul T

PS: What hats are we wearing for spring? We need to give those that forgot plenty of warning :yes: