12G MOSSBERG 500 HUSHPOWER WITH EXTRAS

SOLD - DEPOSIT PAID

post-22164-0-92394100-1294512686.jpg

This is a time crucial advert because I have a trade in value on this gun and equipment for 2 weeks from today so all Im looking for is £50 more than the mean offer my gun shop has offered of £500. So Im after £550 for all this kit. Fundamentally its a 3 month old Mossberg 500 Hushpower but it was a pet project of mine to do the following.

http://www.gunmart.net/gun_review/hushpower_mossberg_12g_pump-action_shotgun/

I have everything needed to make this Mossberg into this custom gun and have had it in this configuration for the last 2 months but put it back to something more like standard to make it easier to sell. There are a few pictures below to show what it looked like.

post-22164-0-43392600-1294512684.jpgpost-22164-0-24039400-1294512683.jpgpost-22164-0-71482600-1294512681.jpg

I can put it all together if required for whoever buys it but my plan was to have lots of different bits so that it would be a multi purpose gun. All of the bits are very easily changeable without a great deal of know how.

As it happens the great permission I had requiring a moderated gun has disappeared so Im left with a gun I dont use enough to warrant having in the cabinet!

So this is what I have.

MOSSBERG 500 HUSHPOWER WITH MODERATED BARREL, FULL CHOKE

I HAVE PUT ON AN IMPROVED ALLOY TACTICAL SAFETY AND REPLACED THE SLIDE WITH A BETTER QUALITY ATI VERSION AND WILL INCLUDE THE NEOPRENE SHELL HOLDER SHOWN ON THE STOCK.

X2 CUSTOM MADE CAMO COVERS, MOSSY OAK & FLECTARN

X1 RIBBED 28 BARREL, PORTED

X1 24 RIBLESS BARREL

X4 SPARE CHOKES AND CHOKE KEY (FULL, )

X1 SPARE MAGAZINE SLIDE (ORIGINAL)

X1 SPARE BREECH SLIDE AND FIRING PIN ASSEMBLY

X1 ATI COLLAPSABLE STOCK WITH SHELL HOLDER

X1 EOTECH STYLE HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT

X1 HOGUE RUBBER PISTOL GRIP

X1 ATI SYNTHETIC PISTOL GRIP

X1 ATI FOREND GRIP

X1 ATI BARREL HEAT SHIELD

MOSSBERG 500 MANUAL AND VARIOUS SPARE NUTS, BOLTS AND FITTINGS

post-22164-0-72056800-1294512772.jpg

Im not interested in splitting any individual items but I will split into the 2 separate groups of the customised parts and the actual gun and barrels.

I want £550 for the lot or £450 for the gun and barrels and £150 for the custom parts. As I said I already have a dealer offer on the table so Im not really interested in bargaining on the prices, I think its a top deal as it is. Most of the custom parts you cant get in the UK and the collapsing stock alone was £100, the spare barrels were £195 and £140.

Just in case anyone is concerned, the gun if customised (collapsing stock fitted) is 100% legal and has been confirmed as such providing you do not put on the shorter barrel which then takes the gun below the legal length. I am very careful to have that barrel locked well away whenever the collapsing stock is fitted!

This has been my pet project for quite a while so I know the gun and the parts very well so feel free to ask questions but as I say, 2 weeks and its gone!

Only able to do a face to face deal and you obviously need your SGC with you.

Edited by ellebarto

post-22164-0-40181000-1294784315.jpgpost-22164-0-25482100-1294784314.jpg

This is a time crucial advert because I have a trade in value on this gun and equipment for 2 weeks from today so all I’m looking for is £50 more than the mean offer my gun shop has offered of £500. So I’m after £550 for all this kit. Fundamentally it’s a 3 month old Mossberg 500 Hushpower but it was a pet project of mine to do the following.

http://www.gunmart.n...action_shotgun/

I have everything needed to make this Mossberg into this custom gun and have had it in this configuration for the last 2 months but put it back to something more like standard to make it easier to sell. There are a few pictures below to show what it looked like.

post-22164-0-26572700-1294784312.jpgpost-22164-0-20907300-1294784313.jpg

I can put it all together if required for whoever buys it but my plan was to have lots of different bits so that it would be a multi purpose gun. All of the bits are very easily changeable without a great deal of know how.

As it happens the great permission I had requiring a moderated gun has disappeared so I’m left with a gun I don’t use enough to warrant having in the cabinet!

So this is what I have.

MOSSBERG 500 HUSHPOWER WITH MODERATED BARREL, FULL CHOKE

I HAVE PUT ON AN IMPROVED ALLOY TACTICAL SAFETY AND REPLACED THE SLIDE WITH A BETTER QUALITY ATI VERSION AND WILL INCLUDE THE NEOPRENE SHELL HOLDER SHOWN ON THE STOCK.

X2 CUSTOM MADE CAMO COVERS, MOSSY OAK & FLECTARN

X1 RIBBED 28” BARREL, PORTED

X1 24” RIBLESS BARREL

X4 SPARE CHOKES AND CHOKE KEY (FULL, )

X1 SPARE MAGAZINE SLIDE (ORIGINAL)

X1 SPARE BREECH SLIDE AND FIRING PIN ASSEMBLY

X1 ATI COLLAPSABLE STOCK WITH SHELL HOLDER

X1 EOTECH STYLE HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT

X1 HOGUE RUBBER PISTOL GRIP

X1 ATI SYNTHETIC PISTOL GRIP

X1 ATI FOREND GRIP

X1 ATI BARREL HEAT SHIELD

MOSSBERG 500 MANUAL AND VARIOUS SPARE NUTS, BOLTS AND FITTINGS

post-22164-0-33782000-1294784316.jpg

I’m not interested in splitting any individual items but I will split into the 2 separate groups of the customised parts and the actual gun and barrels.

I want £550 for the lot or £450 for the gun and barrels and £150 for the custom parts. As I said I already have a dealer offer on the table so I’m not really interested in bargaining on the prices, I think it’s a top deal as it is. Most of the custom parts you cant get in the UK and the collapsing stock alone was £100, the spare barrels were £195 and £140.

Just in case anyone is concerned, the gun if customised (collapsing stock fitted) is 100% legal and has been confirmed as such providing you do not put on the shorter barrel which then takes the gun below the legal length. I am very careful to have that barrel locked well away whenever the collapsing stock is fitted!

This has been my pet project for quite a while so I know the gun and the parts very well so feel free to ask questions but as I say, 2 weeks and its gone!

Only able to do a face to face deal and you obviously need your SGC with you.

Nope havent read the rules. I re-listed because there was such a large amount of post Xmas sales my advert fell off the immediate list within a day. If there is a rule that says I cant re-list then I apologise but judging by the amount of extra interest and possible sale I'd respectfully suggest the rule or the page design is wrong and dissadvantages forum users!!

i know that sales can't be bumped,but can't the program for the sales section be sorted so that the seller can't bump,but if another forum member asks a question it can go to the top?,i know that would be open to some abuse but less likely for members forum friends to keep bumping on the sellers behalf.