4 month old beretta silver pigeon

I have for sale my 4 month old beretta silver pigeon universal 12g o/u shotgun, i have put 50 to 100 cartridge through it and its perfect in every way, it is a 30" fixed choke at 1/4 and 1/2.

I have took out the extra 10 year warranty on it and i have cartrigdes, belts, oil and loads of bits inc in the sale!!!

I have the recipts for all the above to prove its age and the cert of extra warranty it cost me £1450.00 four months ago

i have my eye on a brand new rifle and want this gone asap, so im open to offers

FOR SALE NOW £975.00

Pics cant be uploaded but will email pics to people who are intrested

I have for sale my 4 month old beretta silver pigeon universal 12g o/u shotgun, i have put 50 to 100 cartridge through it and its perfect in every way, it is a 30" fixed choke at 1/4 and 1/2.

I have took out the extra 10 year warranty on it and i have cartrigdes, belts, oil and loads of bits inc in the sale!!!

I have the recipts for all the above to prove its age and the cert of extra warranty it cost me £1450.00 four months ago

i have my eye on a brand new rifle and want this gone asap, so im open to offers

FOR SALE NOW £975.00

I want my new rifle the fac arrived today, I want to pick it up on sat, I'm open to offers guys I can only say no, no time wasters if you just want to fantasise don't bother, if your serious get in touch you could get a bargain

Sadly I'm still waiting for SGC to come through which could be up to another 2 weeks otherwise I would be very intersted as it is exactly the sort of thing I am looking for.

Good luck and I'm sure someone will snap it up.

V

FOR SALE NOW £975.00

• 4 years later...