Silent Assasin Wanted

Nildes

Its like this.

I've got a nieghbour, old and infirm, who loves to sit in her kitchen and feed the birds.

The trouble is, the birds she attracts includes some ferals who sit in the tree after and **** on my car and a pair of squirrels who, attracted by the constant supply of food, have set up home in my loft.

My plan is to remove the offenders by luring them onto my lawn with some food and then nailing them with an air rifle.

The trouble is, neither my 20 year old Weireiuch or my two year old Webley are silenced and there's nothing wrong with her hearing.

I'm looking for some suggestions for a sub £250 jobbie which will do the dirty deed without alerting 'er next door. :)

Anyone any suggestions?

any pcp rifle with a silncer fitted would be more than up to the job :) as long as you dont mind condition you should be able to pick up a working one for 150ish leaving change for pump and scope.

top of the list should be AA S200 or any of the falcons.

ROB :lol:

Hi,

Nildes, just do it! :/ You are perfectly within your rights providing the pellet doesn't leave the garden. Why are you so worried about her? :/ You won't be making much noise using your webley and you will only need 1 shot per tree rat. If she complains give her your reasons. The last thing you want is your house to burn down because some tree rats have started an electrical fire by biting through cables when it could all have been avoided if you had just shot them in the first place. :<

Set up a suitable backstop and nail them! :P

FM :)

Edited by Ferret Master

Il do it for you..

silenced co2 rabbitstopper.. cant hear the thing from 30-40 yards away :P

And the sounds definetly cant be heard from inside a house, then again neither can a spring powered airgun..

Edited by Hunter

Many thanks for the suggestions so far.

No shortage of volunteers either :P

You guys must live in some posh gaffs :/

Can't be heard 40 yds away, fine but that three streets around here

Her back door is 8 feet away :/

Any suggestions for an Airgun shop where I could go and hear a few?

Hi FM,

Nowadays if you get into a dispute with your neighbours, you have to declare it when you put the property on the market.

It can knock tens of thousands off the value of your house since everyone assumes that you've got neighbours from hell. :/

Since she's already declared her unconditional and undying love for all god's small fluffy and feathered thingies, it would be stoopid of me to upset the applecart for the price of a decent gun.

Besides, the excuse to buy a new one doesn't come up often and money talks to Mrs Nildes :P

So, if I stand on my rights and nail the little **** in full view, it could cost me bigtime. If they quietly dissapear, no fingers are pointed :/

Since she's already declared her unconditional and undying love for all god's small fluffy and feathered thingies,

Then Let Her Have a share of the Quarry Squirell is a suprising Meat :P

Well yeah, if it was good enough for Elvis, it should be good enough for her :D

I was thinking of putting them in the freezer for a bit and then taking a game pie around to her after a few months. ;)

Gotta be some justice in the world :yp: