Few items free to a good home

saxosim

Hiya,

I have a few items which I am giving away free, apologies not shooting related but having a clear out, collection from the Newcastle Upon Tyne Area:

- Carp Fishing Rod, approx 10 - 12 feet long, black, unbranded, 2 sections includes a blue cloth case, this has been in my garage for about 15 years when I last went fishing as a kid. gone thanks for looking.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

- Wooden Hand Made Truck (tractor) and Trailer (kids large toy or model). This was hand made about 5 years ago when my little boy was born by an enthusiast and has just sat under my son's bed since then. It is amazingly well made and end to end about 4 - 5 feet long with trailer attached. The detail and work which went into making it is great. The cost of materials and labour which went into it would have cost a fair bit. The truck and trailer both have articulation on the rear wheels and the logging trailer can be towed by the tractor. Free but gone now thanks, It is a fair size and heavy weight so postage is not an option, collection only.

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Please PM if you want anything to make collection arrangements.

Cheers

Simon

Edited by saxosim

Hi guys thanks for the interest in the truck, the quality like I say was great and I am sure it took him hrs and hrs to make, I would imagine it is a one off as i have never seen another one like it and the guy made it in his home woodworking shop, pleased it is going to a new home.