Red Letter Day

sussex

Got My first decent day last saturday got 20 but only managed to retrieve 15 as some Fell in an adjaicent feild belonging to a not very friendly cattle farmer was very chuffed as I had no decoys apart from what I was shooting I could have quite easily shot alot more but the 15 I took was enough to carry anyway I thought Id just vent My happiness :yp: P.S for anyone reading in Sussex it was on Bairds farm along the A259 at Clymping / Middleton still plenty of Pigeons on the Move there am looking forward to this weekend ;)

Kev

Got My first decent day last saturday got 20 but only managed to retrieve 15 as some Fell in an adjaicent feild belonging to a not very friendly cattle farmer was very chuffed as I had no decoys apart from what I was shooting I could have quite easily shot alot more but the 15 I took was enough to carry anyway I thought Id just vent My happiness  :lol:  P.S for anyone reading in Sussex it was on Bairds farm along the A259 at Clymping / Middleton still plenty of Pigeons on the Move there am looking forward to this weekend  :lol:

Kev

Sussex,

Good bag m8 , If you ever get more than you can handle i,m only up the road give us a shout :D:lol:

Christ this is weird feels like like i'm talking to myself ;) again :*)