Out lamping last night

Luckyshot

Had a look out last night on one of my permissions where you have to walk as the ground is on a very severe slope with too many obsticles in the way. Don't realy shoot this ground much (too lazy to walk it) so for a change and as the freezers are fit to burst I gave it a try. On entering the first field I could see clearly the young rabbits were out in force, I assumed it was going to be a poor night for any that were worth eating but after going through the first gate how wrong was I. After decieding to bring the hmr tonight as I wasn't expecting many shots but after 5 shots and 5 dead rabbits all in 5 minuites things were looking promising. I walked round a few more fields with similar results, getting little groups of rabbits and then the rest would run off. Didn't shoot the little ones tonight as I will be going up in a couple of weeks time to sort them out when more freezer space is available :lol: ended the night with 25 rabbits and only 1 little one.

P4032758.jpg

You could shoot some of my land 7 days a week and you wouldn't think that you have even been there, so still plenty left for when I take you out. All you have to do now is hit them :lol:

hmmm . . . . No pressure then :oops: ps you need to change your user name . . You are more than lucky . :lol:

bunnie pie it is :good: :good:

well done :good: , stew and pies all round then :lol:

Skinned the lot on Sunday afternoon and gave 20 away to a few of the old folks in the village where I live so Im sure they will be going as some kind of food. Sick of eating them myself but don't like seeing them go to waste.