bin for a mooch tonite

miffy

Technically you need a lurcher if your going to call it a 'mooch'  :lol:

LB

I use to hunt with lurchers a good few years back. Might dig out a few photos and scaned them up for you all. :lol:

Thats if you all want to see them?? :)

Get em dug out Frank i'm sure everyone will want to see em :thumbs:

..................."KENZIE" get off your **** and do some lamping for me 

I think we need another seat in the landy and a tin opener taken to the roof

Then you might get some eyes and ears

:thumbs:

We was discussing that last night........roof mounted lamp and big fekk off hole in landy is coming soon :)

We was discussing that last night........roof mounted lamp and big fekk off hole in landy is coming soon :thumbs:

Whereabouts in Derbyshire are you? I've got a pick-up and wouldn't mind joining you for a lamping session sometime and being the designated driver!

We was discussing that last night........roof mounted lamp and big fekk off hole in landy is coming soon :thumbs:

Whereabouts in Derbyshire are you? I've got a pick-up and wouldn't mind joining you for a lamping session sometime and being the designated driver!

Near derby city centre

nice shooting kill them bunnies!

I'll do my best :D:) :thumbs: :lol:

. If you put a silencer its like carrying a fence post round all night.

I find the rifle ok to carry even when i'm not in the landy, i'd rather carry the extra bit of weight than damage my hearing :D

Ended up with 18 rabbits and 1 fox in three hours ........fox was shot at 107 paces and rabbits were shot between 70 and 120 paces

I'm knackered and i need some sleep

I need an FAC!!!! Once upon a time mere airguns were all I ever needed... then I found 12 bores... now I want a .17HMR!!!

Great shooting, I've never been fortunate (or maybe skillfull enough???) to shoot that many rabbits in one do.

Well done that man.

Great shooting, I've never been fortunate (or maybe skillfull enough???) to shoot that many rabbits in one do.

Well done that man.

I'll scan a pic (and post it) that i took from a few years ago when i used to use an air rifle...just need to borrow a scanner coz i aint got one :)

I really enjoyed shooting rabbits with the air rifle and haven't really shot much with air rifles since i had a .22rf ...........since i've had the .17hmr i don't think the .22rf will be seeing to much action either :thumbs:

Good luck with the FAC application

Thanks btw