gun lamp/torch

toka_shigazu

hi,

i am after a torch to go with my airrifle/.22 rimfire, 30 yards for rats and 100 yards for rabbits with the rimfire...has anyone had any dealings with the below torch...says it will do the 100-120 yards distance. [can be found on ebay]

if not does anyone have any suggestions of xenon or led torches.

i have a gun lamp but want something smaller as i no longer have a shooting partner to share the lamp work...

G&P X9 High Pressure Xenon 9V HAND TORCH Flashlight

thanks

Look at the Deben range and go for the 400 pro max C/W Dimmer and aquire a amber and red diffuser. I'm afraid i haven't had dealing with your suggestion but what i've stated here is more than up for the job you require :ernyha:

No good should you progress to Foxing with fullbore though :ernyha:

Ive :beer:

No good should you progress to Foxing with fullbore though  :ernyha: 

Excuse my french m8

Thats total "B*LL*X" :ernyha:

It's all i use and has accounted for more foxes than i can remember!!

It will light up a fox out to 250 yards and some!!! and thats as far as i want to be shootin at night!!

The Debens are the ones to go for. Make sure you get a dimer switch on it, this will give you all the flexablity you need. I understand that the 12volt versions have a 6volt bulb in them that can be damaged if you don't watch what you do when you plug it in. At £15 a pop (pardon the pun) you want to remember this :)

thanks for the responses, i have a lamp but want something smaller with less wires that i can operate safely and easily by myself...

some of the led and xenon torches may do...does anyone have any experience with either premierelight, madjak or G&P X9 High Pressure Xenon 9V hand torch?