JSB EXACT

Steve'o

Very good pellets. Need to order them I think. They come from the same factory as airarms and daystate pellets, think it's the Chequ republic.

I'm lucky enough to get them through a guy at my club at a very good rate.

When roblade sees your post I;m sure he'll know the web sight, try them if you can, imho best all round pellet for my guns. lighting, mk3, s410 x2 even my co2 pistols like them.

If these JSB Exacts are manufactured by the same company as Air Arms pellets - does that mean that over 10% of the tin have bent / out of shape pellets in them ?

I have found that every tin of Air Arms pellets I have bought, literally 10% or more have to be thrown away. I believe from prevoius threads that this is the case. :o

I was thinking of changing to HN Feid Target trophy ......

( .177 pellets bythe way....)

Can anyone clarify the JSB exacts as being better quality or the same as the AA's .....?? :rolleyes:

If these JSB Exacts are manufactured by the same company as Air Arms pellets - does that mean that over 10% of the tin have bent / out of shape pellets in them ?

I have found that every tin of Air Arms pellets I have bought, literally 10% or more have to be thrown away. I believe from prevoius threads that this is the case. :rolleyes:

i found the same thing with the AA field pellets being a large number of them deformed and unusable. The JSB pellets i have been using for the past couple of years i think i might have come across a couple of deformed pellets and i do mean a couple!!!!!

The JSB pellets come in tins of 250 as far as im aware the same way they are supplied to air arms, who then pop two tins into one tin.

3 years ago when i contacted JSB directly he had around 30 people working in the factory 4 of which were on productin and the remainder where on QC!!!!!! Im not sure why the quality of AA pellets is as bad as it is, but the quality of JSB pellets is far better than any other pellet i have come across, and very few rifles i have had over the past few years have not liked shooting them.

And me being curiouse now, REG have you ever contacted air arms about the quality of the pellets? they need to know from the shooters about the quality issues as if they dont know abou them they cant put the problems right.

But i can highly recomend JSB pellets, and Mr. Hunter i said they are similar to AA field LOL but they are the same as daystate FT/webley lazadomes (allegedly).

ROB :o

ps shall try to find the link to jsb web site where it has a load of useless info on there :D

Rob,

The AA pellets may be worse quality as they buy them from the JSB group, then pour them into their own plastic packs (500). Maybe they bulk buy them in large containers, and its the way they pack them that leaves more damaged then the JBS ones that go straight into the tin. :rolleyes: who knows..

Edited by Hunter

Yep...I just orderd 10 tins (5.51 22 cal) Not a bad price I thought! so if they are **** me sons can use them for plinking in the yard and I will keep thier pocket money for a couple of weeks :ernyha:

All the best

Buzz :P

Edited by buzzer1

The JSB pellets turned up this morning, compared them to the AA's and they are sooooo much better ! Went through and checked the whole tin and not 1 pellet out of shape. :(

Now that is a good quality tin of pellets...... (Not that I have actually fire any yet ! :o )

I have now bought in the AA's and going to send them back to Air Arms with covering letter saying how many in 1 tin can be so bent / out of shape.

They are .177 btw...........

Mine turned up too this morn, I took a gamble and brought 10 tins of 22 ...5.51.

I couldnt wait too try them so as soon as I was in from work I was striaght out the back door with the TX and a 250 tin!

set up target at 30 yards, got into position, loaded up and let rip ......WOW!!!!!!

At last ive found a pellet that shoots so well out me TX HC :( they are a top formed pellet and couldnt belive how well they were grouping....... I had too keep looking over my shoulder to make sure no one else was shooting at my target, but no it was me !!

Thanks for putting the link up Hunter , well worth £34 !!!!!! and will be sticking to these!!

All the best

Buzz

:o :(

set up target at 30 yards, got into position, loaded up and let rip ......WOW!!!!!!

At last ive found a pellet that shoots so well out me TX HC :blink: they are a top formed pellet and couldnt belive how well they were grouping....... I had too keep looking over my shoulder to make sure no one else was shooting at my target, but no it was me !!

:( :blink:

this means that BUZZ not only hit the 4'x8' plywood sheet he got hispellet inside the 4' circle :o :( :( :(

Cheers Mate