scope lamp

stokie3

Good idea you can get alot of great shooting at night with a spotlight for company :good:

Ive had great success with the lamp on my pcp rifle, with the break barrel springer was a bit interesting putting a pellet in the barrel :/ probably just me :lol: multishort pcp works alot better. Lamp wise i dont know the current range very well but you cant go wrong with a tracer atom or simmular, if you can get one with a brightness control it would be worth it, and i wouldnt go for a big heavy one but suppose that obvious :blush:

Red filters good for lamp shy bunnies but you loose alot of range having it on compared to just the white light, interesing how you get on with it

Spicer

ive been looking for a lamp to mount on my scope..whats the best for a first lamp i was looking at the Deben Tracer Stinger GL2 in the shop today £55 then put a red filter on it what do you all think??

If it's a red light youre after, try sending UKPoacher a PM as he does a nifty red led torch that's very bright at air rifle ranges, much better than a white lamp with a filter as the filter can absorb/block 2/3rds of the light.

Bonus was it was about £28-£30 if I remember right.

A Deben Tracer Max is a good light if your not looking for something too small!

:good: but perhaps a little more than really required......

...or the MINI for Air rifle range, get the PRO version and forget daft things like the Atom, you will just about see the end of your barrel if you fit a red filter on that!

:good::good: