New Cocker Pup

SteveoM

Picked up little sam yesterdayfrom Busdennis off here

He seems really intelligent and seems very biddable

We are following the crate training instructions off here and with 15-30 mis of crying initialy he had a dry night and slept 12:00 till 6:00

I will be training him myself and I am quite looking forward to it

Sam.jpg

It's great to know Busdennis off here seems really intelligent and seems very biddable.

But how's the little fellah doing , looks full of fun , enjoy puppy times .

Day 5 with Sam

He sleeps he eats he ****s. We have all adjusted to our new routine. The crate training is working really well not once has he fouled his box. I just need to remember to carry him to the garden first thing in the morning to avoid a trail of small puddles from his room to the garden. He has learnt " in your box " and will happily stay in there for a good half hour with the door open as long as he has his xl pigs ear to chew on, which is great at meal times. My garden is low maintenance 90% turf 10% patio so no real cover and quite boring so I took him the my parents tonight with large flower beds, small trees and bushes covering there much larger garden it was quite interesting to see how he attacked this terrain noise down and spent a good hour checking every inch with his tail going like the clappers. So overall I would say we are very pleased with him and I am personally quite optimistic he will train well and make me proud.

I'll get more pics up as and when and I'll keep you all updated when the formal training starts in 4~10 months time

Cheers Steve