FAC

lanber1088

Hi fellow shooters,my fac finally dropped through the letter box today :o not bad going took nine weeks, can't wait to get a rifle. Had shotguns over 30 years so this is new territory am really looking forward to it. Thanks for all your adivice in the past weeks :rolleyes:

Regards Lanber.

Thanks markbivvy, well i have a .22lr and .17hmr on my ticket, the officer who came round advised me to get the .17hmr and change the .22lr for a 222 or 223. he said that the .17hmr will do all that the .22lr will and more. but for foxes he advises the 222 or 223.He said if i deside the .17hmr is good enough send the FAC back and he will get it changed free of charge.Not bad service.

Thanks markbivvy, well i have a .22lr and .17hmr on my ticket, the officer who came round advised me to get the .17hmr and change the .22lr for a 222 or 223. he said that the .17hmr will do all that the .22lr will and more. but for foxes he advises the 222 or 223.He said if i deside the .17hmr is good enough send the FAC back and he will get it changed free of charge.Not bad service.

thats a good do mate.

Right, im moving to Coventry. :lol::P

Congratulations by the way. :ernyha::lol:

Edited by Frank