Hello from Northants ! /Cambs/Leicester borders

Colc08

Hello there, I'm Colin from Weldon in Northants. Have noticed there is a bit of a Northants posse on hear so hello fellow shooters;) Not a million miles from Cambs or Leicestershire so be sure to give me a shout as am sure I will be able to hear you if the winds blowing in the right direction.

I'm new on hear so just wanted to join in and maybe join up with anyone who may wish to offer me any shooting in and around the area. I used to do a lot of shooting and also ran a small pheasant shoot part time. Not been able to get the guns out for a year or two so if anyone can help me out I'd love to be able to warm the old barrels again. I am an experienced and sensible gun and just haven't had the opportunity to get the deecs out of late. I know its the wrong time of the year for most crops but would appreciate it if you could bare me in mind even if its to shove me at the other end of the field to keep them moving. ( I'd be more than happy with that )

Anyways, look forward to maybe getting a kind greeting from one or two of you.

Colin

:good:

Hello and welcome Colin.My mother is originally from Great Addington and my Uncle and Aunt still live in Wellingborough.Northants are a nice part of the World.Welcome to this fab site.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I know Great Addington very well. I went out with a girl from Great Addington and spent a great deal of time there. Very beautiful little village and surrounding country side. I also worked in Wellingborough for 2 years and spend the odd week end carp fishing down the road at Stanwick.