Newbie...... Derby Area

Hi all, newbie to pigeon watch but been shooting for a few years now. Looking to get some decent permission sorted ready for the shooting to pick up on some cut corn or rape soon, if anyone can help me out or kindly advise me of somewhere I may be able to shoot or get permission then i will be eternally grateful, Going to have a travel round over the next couple of weeks to visit the 30 localish farms around Alvaston, Melbourne, Shardlow, Chello and Aston?Weston to see if I can get permission anywhere, If I get a yes and its reasonably free for me to go on, then Im happy to take people with me, (Farmers ok permitting) but Il keep you all posted and If i sort anything, then may be able to give a few other people who may be new to the sport/struggling for permission a start at there new pass time/hobbie, Got a bit of permission already, but theres a syndicate on there so very limited as to where i can go and who can come on with me, but been relying on other people taking me which isnt always great if you want to go on your day off and there working/busy so wish me luck!! Anyone wishing to contact me, messege me and il drop you my mobile number. Cheers.