TOP Men

markbivvy

had the pleasure of a couple of hours shooting today with pigeon watch,s own answer to Roy chubby brown, the one and only (thank ****)Hawkeye.and his mate Steve.

these are a pair of top men, proper gents. not alot of birds shot , but a laugh a minute. anyone who gets a chance of a day out with these lads take it. you will love it. only one thing, i cant work out is why they call him hawkeye, from what i saw he could not hit a cow in the **** with a shovel. :/

thanks gents.

had the pleasure of a couple of hours shooting today with pigeon watch,s own answer to Roy chubby brown, the one and only (thank ****)Hawkeye.and his mate Steve.

these are a pair of top men,  proper gents. not alot of birds shot , but a laugh a minute. anyone who gets a chance of a day out with these lads take it. you will love it. only one thing, i cant work out is why they call him hawkeye, from what i saw he could not hit a cow in the **** with a shovel. :/

thanks gents.

Cheers mate we enjoyed your company thanks for the invite have some birds ready for the next time.

And by the way for your information the one missing the shots was scaffy i couldnt shoot for laughting at him. :P:P:P:D:D:)

How does your mate Jimmy put up with you (steve said to ask) :( :D;);)

And i could hit a cow in the **** with a shovel...... its when i get a gun in my hand the trouble starts. :*) :*) :*)

Edited by hawkeye

• 4 weeks later...

these are a pair of top men, proper gents. not alot of birds shot , but a laugh a minute. anyone who gets a chance of a day out with these lads take it. you will love it. only one thing, i cant work out is why they call him hawkeye, from what i saw he could not hit a cow in the **** with a shovel. :unsure:

thanks gents.

....... we on about the two reprobates below :lol: (tuesday night, in t'pub for his birthday)

DSC03232.jpg