Top weekend and nice bag.

sako751sg

Dave mate - What a cracking write up and excellent photos! The three of you seem to have excelled yourself! It's good to see Rab and young Mac getting in on the action and enjoying some excellent sport.

I really am quite envious of you having such stunning scenery and great sprot around you, in fact I a right jelous old ***! :lol::lol::lol:

Well done my friend, keep these sort of posts coming, they give some of us "less fortunate members" that much needed "feel good factor" when sport is a bit slow in our area! Your posts are always a pleasure to read! :yes:

:good::good::good:

Edit: How about a photo of you using Rab for a pillow while you had your "nap" then Dave?

Edited by Frenchieboy

Excellent write up. As everybody has said, superb pictures. If you can get a feel for the place from the pictures, then they're obviously good. :good:

is that not to many to get in a short space of time ??

I don't quite get this question. :hmm:

Once again cheers all for comments.

dave that sounds like the perfect week end buddy(not sure about the fishin tho ) :lol::lol: some nice lookin roe there .went out sat am weather down here was **** over cast and cold but i will post that later keep up the gid work buddy

Cracking weekend fella,and a very understanding Missus.Love the fishing too and one of the few things i have patience for.Weather very changeable but overall nay too bad.

Well done fella sounds like you had a cracken weekend. :good:

Gid pics as always :yes:

Cheers fella.The wee mans takes most of the pics and hes getting real handy with the camera.

thats some weekend fair play to ya you got some cracking bucks there.

you have land that i would do many things for :blush: :blush: what a place to have :good:

Cheers,and if you were female i might take you up on that offer,lol. :D

Dave mate - What a cracking write up and excellent photos! The three of you seem to have excelled yourself! It's good to see Rab and young Mac getting in on the action and enjoying some excellent sport.

I really am quite envious of you having such stunning scenery and great sprot around you, in fact I a right jelous old ***! :lol::lol::lol:

Well done my friend, keep these sort of posts coming, they give some of us "less fortunate members" that much needed "feel good factor" when sport is a bit slow in our area! Your posts are always a pleasure to read! :yes:

:good::good::good:

Edit: How about a photo of you using Rab for a pillow while you had your "nap" then Dave?

Dont mean to make anyone jealous Frenchie.As has been said before,im very lucky to have the variety of sport on offer and i know how much i enjoy looking and reading other folks stories,be it a couple of rabbits or a stag we all try and make the most of it.

Mac wasnt with me the first night of the nap so no pic fella.Hes getting a grand hand with the camera.

Excellent write up. As everybody has said, superb pictures. If you can get a feel for the place from the pictures, then they're obviously good. :good:

I don't quite get this question. :hmm:

Cheers,fella,the wee man takes the plaudits for the pics.

I dont quite get the question myself.Didnt realise there was a quota but i stand to be corrected. :rolleyes: