im now "anti hunting"

digger

Quite frankly Digger I don’t see the problem she is only 14 years your junior, drop dead gorgeous with all the curves, the fact she is an Anti presents a minor problem and should in my humble opinion be broached by you in the following manner,

Tell her that you are willing to discuss her opposition to blood sports, with a view to modifying your behaviour to complement her feelings…..along the lines of I will do anything for you my darling…..

Then tell her you have never felt this way before and last night you had a dream that not only had you met your life partner you also received your first ever proper BJ!

She will be so impressed she will be gagging to do the deed (because women love to think they are the first to do something) Don’t goof at this point tell her you never have had a proper one

Now the sneaky bit, tell her you have stopped shooting and taken up coaching a local junior church rugger/footy side, this will require regular training and must be done alone (i.e she cant tag along) because its a male only order and you want to put something good back into the community.

THEN GO SHOOTING

Enjoy any action you get, don’t worry because all Antis misrepresent the facts to get what they want, so you are only doing what would be done to you, only getting in first to keep our end up!

Get away with it as long as you can, if you get caught out do a John Wayne and resort to mild physical punishment (i.e a good spank) if that fails

DUMP HER AND CARRY ON SHOOTING

Good luck pavman

• 1 month later...