Squeeked a fox upto within 35 yds, but had no gun !!!!

the_commoner

i was out for a walk last night with the dog and could see a fox sat looking at us from about 250yds away down by the top of a railway line embankment, i sat down in the hedge with the dog and gave it a couple of squeeks, up it started to trot.

got to within about 75 yds and then moved down wind and was trying to suss us out, it was a right mangey old thing didnt look in good condition at all, i started to squeek him again and low and behold he kept coming, i got him to within 35 yds he was staring straight at me and the dog not phased at all it would seem, he then stayed at about 35 yds and paced sideways before sloping back off across the field towards the railway line.

this field backs onto a field i have permission on so time to get out with the .223 me thinks

managed to catch it on my phone but no idea how it will come out on here, fingers crossed you should be able to see him centre picture in the vid.

th_iPhone.jpg