gun cabinet

You can have as many cabinets as you want, as long as they all meet the required specs :)

Thank you, It is nearly identicle to the one I already have, so I don't have to have it checked when fitted then by the boys in blue, my idea is!!! I'll put half the unassembled guns in one cabinet and the other half in the other cab, when I'm away and it'll be so quicker and handier to put a gun away knowing I'll have it out again the next day, hope you can see my logic :sly: :sly: :sly:

No problem with having more than one but it will need to be inspected just like the original cabinet. Although it's not exactly unknown for a FLO to waver doing this.

FM

Depends on your region. I had several different cabinets in my old house over ten years without the local firearms officer checking them once. I made the usual mistake of buying a 3 gun cabinet, which i soon filled up, then bought a bigger one, then a bigger one... sigh... should have just bought a 9 gun one for a start.

I then moved house last year and the new force was straight out to check my cabinet - so varies from region to region.

Theres no problems with 2 or 10 cabinets really as long as you have the space and they are properly secured. I think however, with number of guns, from what ive heard, the police do start asking about alarms etc. if you have dozens of guns in your house.

That's really interesting lads thanks a lot. When i lived in my previous house it was fully alarmed? the PFO ask me if I activated the alarm on every occasion when we left the house, I replied not always, he said if I didn't I would be in breach of my security if in the event I was ever broken into. When I moved to the house I live in know!!! The P.F.O asked if the house is alarmed? I said no! he asked me if I was going to have it installed? I said No.............He said thats Fine. My house is land locked from the front and I have a Bloody good guard dog and really nosy neighbours!!!!!!! :good: :good: :good: :good: