some more rabbits

les gedge

Went to the barley field where i shot the pigeons last friday (the one that's getting hammered with rabbits. Just took a bit of camo netting for over the gate where rabbits are feeding and my 22lr. Had 21 shots and got 19 rabbits - went about 5 home and for 7.30

post-21367-0-95139800-1309207731.jpg

Went to the barley field where i shot the pigeons last friday (the one that's getting hammered with rabbits. Just took a bit of camo netting for over the gate where rabbits are feeding and my 22lr. Had 21 shots and got 19 rabbits - went about 5 home and for 7.30

:good: good shooting mate, can't beat it

les said 19 rabbits out of 21 shots looks like there are only 5 or 6 in the wee basket he hasnt been counting the babies inside them has he

weeman u sound jealous go to specsavers try count them again thay are already bellied out done straight away thats a bread tray in blind eyes.

don,t know what everyone has got agaisn,t you les they seem to pick fault with every post you put on here,and i can,t see why.

well done on the rabbits and well done on the pigeons the other day :good:

at least thay are leaving someone else alone. by the way i.am a massive rhinos fan.i took leeds and district school boys waight training about 2 years. my son jake was best number 10 in yorkshire for 3 years.but had crumblin hip problem. martin gleeson played for you and lancashire.still a chance to see you in final again.

don,t know what everyone has got agaisn,t you les they seem to pick fault with every post you put on here,and i can,t see why.

well done on the rabbits and well done on the pigeons the other day :good:

Guys,

no offence was intended, thats more fur than I've shot in the past year, nice shooting chap.

Edited by ack-ack

at least thay are leaving someone else alone. by the way i.am a massive rhinos fan.i took leeds and district school boys waight training about 2 years. my son jake was best number 10 in yorkshire for 3 years.but had crumblin hip problem. martin gleeson played for you and lancashire.still a chance to see you in final again.

maybe les but don,t bet agaisnt wigan

if thats a bread basket where i come from you wouldnt get many wee rolls in the basket and if you laid them all in a row the members would be able to see what you really shoot and wouldnt have to go to specsavers

just like a lot of posts on here why not try engaging your brain before opening your mouth

if you dnt believe what the op posts or they turn you green with envy dont read them :bye2: :bye2: :stupid:

dolphin

if thats a bread basket where i come from you wouldnt get many wee rolls in the basket and if you laid them all in a row the members would be able to see what you really shoot and wouldnt have to go to specsavers

I thought bread baskets were all the same :hmm: the members know what Les really shoots because we have been kindley taken out by him :good: thanks to people like Les on here people get the chance to get some shooting , also he wont take a penny so give him a break :good: Edited by here iam