tikka t3 m595

foxnet22

hi lads once again would like to ask the knowledgeable members there opinion.a friend of mine is thinking of selling his tikka t3 595 with synthetic stock.as of yet he is undersided on the price and asked to make him an offer.the gun looks and feels great the bolt is smooth and it has been looked after.it comes in 223 flavor but is not screw cut i have tried a few rifles of late for fit etc and really like the feel of this gun.what would you offer price wise.and what would the price be to get it screwcut for a moderator.greatfull for any info.

I've just got myself a 595 in 7-08. Supposedly it's one of the best actions out there and plenty of people pay good money for them just to strip them and build a custom with.

I paid £450 for my 7-08 but would go higher. If you want a really decent rifle that's (according to a Sako rep) better than a new Sako, then buy it. They're only getting more rare as time goes on.