some permission we give to a young lad of PW

A young lad that as just joined pw got in touch with me to see if we would take him out.we had to go and see some more permission.at birstwith harrogate.to clear a barn of feral pigeons. we did got. em.so he give us permission for the rabbits.small feilds abit hilly not much good to me and trentotter.we got 8 rabbits with my 22lr.at back of the farm on way out.give the rabbits to the lad.is name on hear is.D.H.P .A REAL

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good . am still searching ,one day i will prosper

a few tip wen you go see a farmer try to find out his name always call him MR dont call him by first name his not your mate yet.tell him you just want vermin control.and will respect his land go tidey dont give up if you dont get first few farms

a few tip wen you go see a farmer try to find out his name always call him MR dont call him by first name his not your mate yet.tell him you just want vermin control.and will respect his land go tidey dont give up if you dont get first few farms

I totally agree. A bit of respect goes a long way. I still call some of the farmers i shoot for 'MR'.