Fair Clay Targets

Jenners

Yet again, another great mornings shooting. Us local Norfolk shooters were pleased to meet you guys from Lowerstoft and other places west, please come again. Hope you all had a safe journey home. I hope you all agree we had agreat mornings shooting, free tea, coffee and thanks to M for all the cakes, then back to the pub for drink and buffet, all for £20, keep it up "Hitclays"

Yet again, another great mornings shooting. Us local Norfolk shooters were pleased to meet you guys from Lowerstoft and other places west, please come again. Hope you all had a safe journey home. I hope you all agree we had agreat mornings shooting, free tea, coffee and thanks to M for all the cakes, then back to the pub for drink and buffet, all for £20, keep it up "Hitclays"

I agree,

One of the best days shooting i've had in a long while, we were spoilt rotten! thankyou everyone...

Gram.

you beat me to it .

best twenty quid ive spent in a long time . thank you again alan , and will defo being seeing you again even after holkham .

great bunch of people .

i will add it was a shame and a bit embaressing with the lack of pw members who said yes but where a no show . (gimp excluded)

thanks again

adi

Yet another thoroughly enjoyable day with Fair Clay Targets :yes:

Really looking forward to Holkham Country Fair and glad that the new PW visitors had a good time with us Good Ol' Boys.

It's amazing what fun you can have with friendly company, a really well laid out set out of reliable, hard throwing traps and a few kilos of cordite and lead.

Thanks Alan :good:

Lets not forget the cake :drool:

Couldn't forget the cake! Thanks to Mike's long-suffering lady for feeding us poor malnourished guns. Great sarnies at the pub afterwards too - a thoroughly enjoyable day out. Mind and body (if not soul) taken care of. I guess if we were that bothered about our souls we'd have been in church instead of blasting clays in the sunshine though eh?

Cheers for the invite Alan. I had a great time and everyone was very welcoming. Very good set up, I would like to see the sporting stands you put on. Sadly I have a date with a concreate pad that needs breaking up next weekend so won't be able to make Holkham.

Also good to meet up with the other members again and good to meet Vulture.

All the best.

Dan

Difficult to tell, Graham Adi and me were all shooting the same clay most of the time. We didn't do too bad though.

Dan

Come and join us again one sunny Sunday at Watery Lane, Beeston (and, obviously, afterwards at The Ploughshare for sarnies and a snifter) and you can shoot 100 over 10 different stands with a score card - winner buys the first round should be a good incentive!

Good fun meeting you guys and look forward to the next time :good:

Come and join us again one sunny Sunday at Watery Lane, Beeston (and, obviously, afterwards at The Ploughshare for sarnies and a snifter) and you can shoot 100 over 10 different stands with a score card - winner buys the first round should be a good incentive!

Good fun meeting you guys and look forward to the next time :good:

Sounds good to me. :good:

Cheers

Dan

i dont think it was a case of who was best shot it was more like who could put the blaim for the missed clays on to a team member before they had the finger pointed at them :hmm::good: good to see you guys and will do it again soon :drinks:

perhaps i can come at a later date. :sad1:

glad you all enjoyed the shoot. atb joe. :good:

Cracking shoot as usual, thanks Hitclays!

Thanks to Mrs Silpig for scoring, good job someone was and counting the missed ones isn't as easy as it sounds. Lovely cake (thanks Mike) and good grub from the Ploughshare afterwards. Mind and body catered for, soul beyond salvage.....

Come on PW gang, get yourselves over to an FCT Sunday sporting shoot.

Those that haven't shot with FCT yet, you don't know what you're missing........

Thanks to Mrs Silpig for scoring, good job someone was and counting the missed ones isn't as easy as it sounds. Lovely cake (thanks Mike) and good grub from the Ploughshare afterwards. Mind and body catered for, soul beyond salvage.....

Those that haven't shot with FCT yet, you don't know what you're missing........

Those that haven't tried FCT yet ought to find out what they're missing... then start walking backwards until they're missing even more :hmm:

For all you PW guys who haven't been yet you'll find out what this fun game is when you come!

'hitclays' likes to shoot at targets in different postcodes but it won't half improve your distance shots :good:

she said thanks and it was a plesure ! even if she did try and didle my score :hmm::lol::hmm: !! we will defo be there again soon . see ya sunday from mr n mrs silpig . :good:

well what are you ganna break the clays with ???? bad language ??????? sometimes gram i do wonder !! lmao hahahahaah

just wondering chap, some places have "loaners", saves you walking around with a gun on your shoulder all day.

And as for the lip young man, don't start or i'll tell everyone about the scope "zeroing" session :yp: :oops::lol:

hahahahahaha , there is gun storage on site , but if you buy cartridges on site its only yr gun on the shoulder . dan has the better deal , after a few shots and slipping his gun the flakes of rust that drops off makes it lighter by the minute !!! hahahaha