reflex t8 mod

radio1ham

just got a reflex t8 mod , wondering if anyone has any views on using one of these mod`s

or has anyone used one and what are they like

i got mine for a decent price

thanks again

I have one on my 223, a bit bulky but does a good job. They are prone to rusting from the inside out so make sure that you dry it properly before you put it away and give the inside a good spray with WD40 regularly. The one I have is 7 or 8 years old and is still going strong

I use two at the moment, but at one point, owned three. It's true that they can rust if not looked after, After using mine, especially if its a damp night, I squirt a good amount of WD40 into it,'swish' it around, and let it drain. I then place the mod' on a radiator to dry out. I too, have had mone for many years, without problems.

Steve.

just got a reflex t8 mod , wondering if anyone has any views on using one of these mod`s

or has anyone used one and what are they like

i got mine for a decent price

thanks again

Good on sound poor on weight and the extra diameter catches more wind making it harder to hold in off hand shots etc. Had one must be near enough 7-8 yrs, the WD 40 is a must but it can get smokey and a neoprine cover or similar as grass etc rubbing on it makes a horrible metalic noise