what is this gun

COLINSRI

noting worng with them, they are a nice little rifle, but unfortunatly technology has advanced since these were produced and there are much better quality rifles around now :lol:

the side lever air arms rifles are more suited to those who are looking for future classics than those who enjoy shooting them.

and i had a chat with the guy who had the TX200 for sale and he has already sold it to another club member :lol: sorry about that, but i did try <_<

ROB :lol:

Without wishing to be at all facetious, this is a side-lever air rifle produced by Air Arms in the 1980s (I think). You will find out more about these on the Airgun BBS if you do a search. They are military style sidelevers with a pistol grip stock.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread...r+arms+hi+power

Rob, now worries tahnks for asking for me.

Anybody know if its at all useful for field work and targets? Or is it simply a collectors peice? How about power rating?

Edited by COLINSRI

Hi Colinsri

This gun is probably really a collector's piece now. Whilst it could be reasonably powerful and accurate, if it is your first serious, or your main air rifle, you would be better off finding a more mainstream gun which is still in production.

What is your budget ?

Apologies if I have missed an earlier post from you with this in!

J

I have a gasram Brocock .177 as my main gun. I would like a .22 full power springer as a spare/an addition.

If the AA side leaver is old skool then i think i'll leave it as i want a robust gun that i can use without concern for its age.

Anyone selling then let me know athough i have probably contacted you all by pm by now.

I have a gasram Brocock .177 as my main gun. I would like a .22 full power springer as a spare/an addition.

are you sure its a gas ram rifle?<_<

just think about where it gets its energy from

spring

gas ram

PCP

or Co2

just becasue your rifle is a Co2 does not mean its a gas ram, a gas ram riffle uses something very silimalr to the struts that keep the boot of the car open.

ROB :lol:

'airgun bbs'

You can't go using language like that on this forum! Think of an excuse befroe Cranfield (I refrained from calling him "Cranberry" as someone else did although it did tickle me!) sees it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Cranberry is only enforcing the rules laid down to him snakebite you should know that. <_<

'airgun bbs'

You can't go using language like that on this forum! Think of an excuse befroe Cranfield (I refrained from calling him "Cranberry" as someone else did although it did tickle me!) sees it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Cranberry is only enforcing the rules laid down to him snakebite you should know that. <_<

It's a JOKE! I was just being silly.

are you sure its a gas ram rifle?:yahoo:

just think about where it gets its energy from

spring

gas ram

PCP

or Co2

just becasue your rifle is a Co2 does not mean its a gas ram, a gas ram riffle uses something very silimalr to the struts that keep the boot of the car open.

ROB :beer:

:drinks: something like the webley nemesis? (i have 2, .177 & .22, both are very good for plinking & short-range work). :blush: