Death penalty

Dustem Dave

Heard on the news MP's are to debate wether or not to bring back the death penalty,whats your views?

Personally i'm in favour of it for certain crimes,multiple killers,child killers,killing a policeman etc, oh and sandbaggers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any one who thinks the death penalty is a good idea should read Paul Hills book , " Stolen Years " he was one of the Guildford 4 .

Or better still, if they were still here ask Timothy Evens or young Derick Bently ( he had the mental age of an 11 year old )& a whole list of now known others let alone the unknown others still in prison grave yards !. I could go on & on ! & what is a hangman any way ?? , why dose he do it ? macabre satisfaction , easy money , macabre farm & fortune , a sense of power ? . He's a disgusting sadistic, grubby plastic mack pervert who is no better than the people he's getting rid off ! . If ever it has to come back then it should be personnel & done by the victims family.

OK thats enough lets move on ! . POLE STAR .

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, no-one said it was the easy choice........

As was previously said, if it was me and mine i'd happily kill them with my bare hands, doesn't mean it's civilised though does it?

better than bare hands , tie them to a post jono and practice the 600 yd shot on there nads .

what is a hangman any way ?? , why dose he do it ? macabre satisfaction , easy money , macabre farm & fortune , a sense of power ? . He's a disgusting sadistic, grubby plastic mack pervert who is no better than the people he's getting rid off ! . If ever it has to come back then it should be personnel & done by the victims family.

OK thats enough lets move on ! . POLE STAR .

You should read Albert Pierrepoint's autobiography "Executioner: Pierrepoint" - he followed his father and grandfather into the job and genuinely thought he was doing a public service. He was a quiet and gentle man, far from sadistic. Interestingly though his views changed after hundreds of executions:

"I have come to the conclusion that executions solve nothing, and are only an antiquated relic of a primitive desire for revenge which takes the easy way and hands over the responsibility for revenge to other people...The trouble with the death penalty has always been that nobody wanted it for everybody, but everybody differed about who should get off."

proved with out do wt eye for an eye murder = death penalty

rape= chop the nuts of

theft= thumb or hand of

kiddie fiddling in any way =stoned to death buy the relatives

then we will all where table cloth`s turbans and be called mohammed,celebrate and demonstrate in the only way we know how thats 10,000 ak47 rounds in the air.

the rules stated hear wont and dont work

I haven't got enough faith in our legal system to endorse the death penalty.

I can only assume the MPs are talikng about it as they want to slip something through under the radar whilst we are all pointlessly discussing it. It will never be reintroduced.

Yes MP are go at keeping your eyes on the left hand when they have the right hand in your pocket. Still for pervs, rapist, just us there DNA and then hang em

There is a flaw in the death penalty debate which never gets mentioned - weak jury members.

There is a significant percentage of the population who, if they were on a jury, would not ever return a guilty verdict if they knew the accused would get topped. Even if they were absolutely convinced of his guilt.

So you would get a lot more not guilty verdicts and a lot more killers would walk free.

Its not just the musili eaters either, a lot of people would react that way. When it came to the crunch they would not have the courage to go through with it.

I agree, any trial which quailified for the death penalty as a sentance should warrant a trial heard by a panel of judges, (as has been proposed for complicated fraud cases) rather than Joe "it's easier to make no decision" public.

Either that or a X-Factor style vote off system, with the final sentance covered by Sky on Pay-Per-View.

I agree, any trial which quailified for the death penalty as a sentance should warrant a trial heard by a panel of judges, (as has been proposed for complicated fraud cases) rather than Joe "it's easier to make no decision" public.

Either that or a X-Factor style vote off system, with the final sentance covered by Sky on Pay-Per-View.

:lol::lol::good:

Heard on the news MP's are to debate wether or not to bring back the death penalty,whats your views?

Personally i'm in favour of it for certain crimes,multiple killers,child killers,killing a policeman etc, oh and sandbaggers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im with you on that one have been for along long time ,freinds say im too radicalbut when its 100% proven then waste the waste of spaces,oxygen is far to expensive for them Bm :good:

like a great man once said,

" a truely civil country can be defined in two ways

1.it has a fleet of nuclear subs

2. it does not have the death penalty

and that leaves us with about 2 england and france"

...but the french deserve the death penalty so that just leaves us.......