Another cracker on the gingers

Stealth Stalker

Following on from last weeks foxing with Beardo I gave Garyb the oppertunity to drive me round a few farms in the local area :P Gary opened the account with a nice dog called from a copse and dropped out to 166 yards, then over to the shoot & I passed up the oppertunity to shoot one sat outside the wood, I dithered about a little too long :oops: we then went out the back of the wood where I shot 3.

On to the next farm over the road & gary had a nice fox with a pigeon in its mouth, then it was garys turn to dither & a lamp shy fox caused by the neighbouring shoots lamper got away without a shot fired. We had a call from my keeper mate that was helping bale a freshly cut wheat field to say he'd just seen 2 foxes when they were leaving, so with nothing about we ventured the half mile over there, gary had the first, I had the second, Gary the third, all in 2 minutes :o then just as we were leaving Gary spots another by the gate & that was shot at about the 160 mark.

Total of 9, 5 for me 4 for Gary & we didn't get a chance to go to the main foxy area cos Gazza was tired :no: Ahh!

I just don't know where they're all coming from! In the past 3 weeks we've had nearly 60 foxes between us.

Just heard, Pelty was out last night the other side of the M25 & had 7! I can't believe the numbers that are around!!

SS