what a dummy

ady 1975

tock my new sx3 out on thursday then sat morning went to clean it sunday looked down the barrel and saw 2 holes i thought **** tock it to my local gun shop told him what i had wrong he then told me dont get it out the bag cause the holes are where the gas comes out,what a dummy well i dint know.lol.he told me i wasnt the first person 2 bring a gun back with 2 holes in the barrel.still felt like a div tho.

tock my new sx3 out on thursday then sat morning went to clean it sunday looked down the barrel and saw 2 holes i thought **** tock it to my local gun shop told him what i had wrong he then told me dont get it out the bag cause the holes are where the gas comes out,what a dummy well i dint know.lol.he told me i wasnt the first person 2 bring a gun back with 2 holes in the barrel.still felt like a div tho.

No i sold a semi to a mate who did the same thing. Panic set in he took it down the gunsmiths before speaking to me first- bet i was called alsorts before he got the news off the gunsmith :rolleyes: Be aware that carbon build up etc can be the reason semi auto fail so keep them clean and clear :good: