Rugby World Cup 2011

bullet boy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tough game,and although im not usually keen on LD commentating,he seems to be spot on with his calls.Is Joubert being biased towards the Kiwis,or just inconsitant?They seem to have a few calls going for them that are going against the Frogs although its minor.His last remark why Donald has come on and is not dictating play from his natural position and the kicking getting done elsewhere is spot on too.Is he not trusted or feel that hes too green having just come in to the World Cup in the final?Exciting 40 mins coming up,and im unbiased but would like the froggies to shock us all.Does that make me a bad person?

What you on about.... I thought the New Zealand Ref was outstanding :P ......and the best Team lost on the day. :yes:

The ref was shocking,no huge major bad calls but lots of little ones which were very inconsistant and id like to see what he does call as a high tackle.Given the missed points from the Kiwis,they deserved the win but they didnt play the better rugby on the day.To think,they were a penalty/drop goal away fro being the chokers again after being huge favourites.

Well done France on a good performance, crikey if they play like that in the 6 Nations we could be in trouble! Congratulations NZ on your win, you got in by the skin of your teeth but about time too! Looking forward to watching my local club play now, we are very proud at the moment, we had two local boys in the Welsh squad (Luke Charteris & Rhys Priestland)

Cheers

Aled

Edited by Aled

Well done France on a good performance, crikey if they play like that in the 6 Nations we could be in trouble! Congratulations NZ on your win, you got in by the skin of your teeth but about time too! Looking forward to watching my local club play now, we are very proud at the moment, we had two local boys in the Welsh squad (Luke Charteris & Rhys Priestland)

Cheers

Aled

Thankyou Alex for your kind words.I'm the happiest man in Wales tonight on the All Blacks victory!

I'm so happy for the All Blacks but also i spare a thought for the lovely people of New Zealand who have endured so much this year especially the people of Christchurch.My wife and I met so many lovely people in Christchurch when we went there 3 years ago!No we can't erase the bad memories of those Earthquakes that done so much devastation but I'm sure All Blacks winning the WC would have put a little smile back on their faces!!